1. Tnx for kind words mate.

About this Waarn guy, Jolty is actually my ex guildie, so, if trolling = argue, then gg.
    Tnx for stalking tho.

2. Forged by group of friends, players that raided on this server for 3-4 years in same or different guilds, Udba is End-game PVE guild , based on friendship, good old times, and same goals: Fun, Loyalty, and Hardcore raiding.

Guild is forged long time ago, but we all waited for real moment to gather all of our friends and people dedicated enough to make fastest guild progress Deathwing ever saw.

Enough is to say that we had 20 guild members in 1 hour since recruit started, full geared, with whole WotLK content cleared. Point is, we are not here becouse of items, we are here cuz we want fun, we want our own community where everything is possible.

Our rules are clear, and we stick to them since start, till the end. Thats what makes Udba special, we are all the same, no exceptions.

U can contact any member of our Guild menagment team whenever u want, if u have any question about guild ,but if u dont post Member application on our forum, dont bother asking for invite.

Guild managment:

Guild Master:
    Knezlazar / Tinyspark / Nemondza / Exraver / Vanei / Evilcraft / Shakazam / Nemoqt / Ragingspirit

Guild Leaders:
    Omnia / Sarzdor / Sweetfever
    Cime / Leepa / Smorenaa / Braduljkoo / Softtouch / Micheta /
    Lood / Loodk / Lodd / Loodwarrior / Loodrogue
    Djuke / Djukedin / Djukeffb / Djukeblood
    Priincesleia / Chewbacca / Dilianski

If u think you are good enough to be part of Udba, starting from skill, brain, gear, nice attitude, if u think you are loyal enough, feel free to apply at our
    WEBSITE.

We need few more exeptional players for ICC 25hc and Ruby Sanctum 25hc. Raid time is 19:00 ST.

WELCOME!
    Everything is good, nice start, only mistake is the guild name "UDBA", in case you didnt know UDBA was notorious secret service who killed many CROATIAN people and a lot of other good people, any chance for guild name change? You can change it with coins ( 5 or 10 not sure).... ty

3. Everything is good, nice start, only mistake is the guild name "UDBA", in case you didnt know UDBA was notorious secret service who killed many CROATIAN people and a lot of other good people, any chance for guild name change? You can change it with coins ( 5 or 10 not sure).... ty
    Tnx for nice words.

Our guild has no single connection with that , its just random name, sounds good, so i dont see point in that.
    Its international guild also, so , tnx for advice, but we have nothing with it.

4. Tnx for nice words.

Our guild has no single connection with that , its just random name, sounds good, so i dont see point in that.
    Its international guild also, so , tnx for advice, but we have nothing with it.
    Well, i know you, you would not harm to no1. :D I wish you all the best :D prijatelju pozdrav od Kadaj Vuleftw <3

5. Well, i know you, you would not harm to no1. :D I wish you all the best :D prijatelju pozdrav od Kadaj Vuleftw <3
    Ohohoho, all the best mate! Tnx for support!

6. we are communist scum, inferior rejects,lk hoppers and shockwave jumpers Kappa

7. wer blue text knezmemoar, werr... <3

8. Our last LOD run!
    Only have the recording from phase 3 :( i ****ed up sorry!

[YT]www.youtube.com/watch?v=01Iy4wBsDDc[/YT]

Click here for the link:

last sound is because we're bringing Lich King down like the titanic! :D

9. 3rd LoD one shotted. Info coming soon!

10. Gz on 3rd LoD :P, Shame i wasnt there...
    <3 ya all and cya Sunday. Bzzzzzzzzzzz

11. Ooooo worst serbian pally made it to 3 already, gg nib.

cheerios from Solace and good luck in future!

First ... 345671555 ... Last