1. May 1, 2017  
    Learn how to use defensive CDs.
    Did you just...?? Wait, wait, actually this is more funny, Mr 0 IQ talking about Def Cds.

Well Mr 0 IQ if we would use Defensive Cds like you do, we would be still in that raid.

Thanks for stalking us jelly kid, good to know that you are our number 1 fan.

2. May 2, 2017  
    y so savage team, the fuk

3. May 2, 2017  
    hahahahahha a name which suits him :DDD

4. May 2, 2017  
    Learn how to use defensive CDs.
    you guys seem to got yourselves some FN fangaey, putting jokes aside, nvm this kid gm who has proven countless times how of arrogant and spoiled brat he and his toxic waste of a guild is... he just ate JELLY for breakfast haha cry moar?
    Edited: May 2, 2017

5. May 2, 2017  
    you guys are definitly funny :D
    Your english is ''definitly'' funny aswell

6. May 2, 2017  
    welp this escalated.

7. May 3, 2017  
    [QUOTE=Chaotisch;2800060]you guys are definitly funny :D[/QUOTE

dude we know you are jealous of us but you should be thankful to us too for having once of our core raider to help you out, but look like your guild went down to 5-6 hours icc after she gave up on you and your guild. now go back to your guild and learn to treat them right for less anti and before you lose them all, 5-6 hours in one icc is way too much.
    Edited: May 3, 2017

8. May 3, 2017  
    Actually it was my bad i shouldnt comment something here just some friend told me there was some video , and it was funny tho cos the guy who "fixed LK damage" with his awesome bug tracker report got 2 shot on 2 seconds , idc about ur guild ,etc i guess u are doing good , well keep it up . I didnt wrote to troll u or anything . Anyway cheers and have fun .

9. May 3, 2017  
    gnimo sucks

eto smd

lol still playing this game in 2017

10. May 3, 2017  
    you quit because you got left out of raids every week? FeelsBadMan
    i got plenty of inv to raids lol, luca is almost bis resto and full sanc on other 3 specs

"boo hoo luca why ur raw hps not as good as the valanyr disc priest?" idk maybe im raiding at 8 am with 250+ ms? and i got lod on a pc that ran at 4 fps max.

did a lot better than majority of nobs dying to defile / shadow crash / shockwave / no dispels (and i had 0 exp)

i quit to go do sunwell (aka real raid) on a server w/ friends. now i top dps meter on ret. life is good. and you're still playing here. :D

tbh i feel bad for you guys. i gave away all my accounts and never looked back.

11. May 3, 2017  
    ROFL! Why so med? Is only game... :'(

And i really dont see how raiding wotlk in 2017 is a bad thing, but raiding tbc isnt... oh well.

12. May 3, 2017  
    It's the retail of private servers. I don't understand what's so fun about fighting "scripted" lich king all week on 10 diff chars.

Almost nobody experienced tbc/vanilla.

It's so much fun. Community is a lot closer knit. You explore the world / old dungeons more. PVP isn't basically a swifty/geforce video 24/7 with 100% scripted arena.

Didn't' say wrath is bad, just go do something else lol.

13. May 3, 2017  
    Oh, i forgot WoW is not based on farming instances, bgs over and over again, guess TBC and WotLK i played was a lie...
    The only diference btwn tbc and wotlk pve is that u need to do **** ton of things before entering BT/Sunwell. Once most people do that they will also stop going in those less rewarding instances cos sadly everyone plays so they can get better items, and not for the fun scripts. Thats why noone does Ulduar for example...
    As for PvP i rly dont see how is farming BGs and Arenas diferent in wotlk and tbc. Get rating, get honor, get points, buy items.
    U play wow, tbc, wotlk, vannila, same **** in the end. The only diference is what u farm and for how long...
    Didnt say wow is bad, just do something else kek.

14. May 3, 2017  
    Grown up people, playing computer games. So lame of you, you could be doing something productive with your life, like me! Playing another expansion of this game, it's the real deal.

Luca plis

15. May 3, 2017  
    this really escalated.

First ... 1555636465666775 ... Last