1. THIS IS THE ISSUE YOU WANT TO FIX

First solution
    As you probably know on MoP you dont have the realmlist.wtf file anymore.
    Insted the realmlist is located in the WTF Folder.

Open your WTF folder enter the Config.wtf file.
    Note: open it with notepad or any similar text working program.

Once you've entered the config file you just want to add two lines of text.

Copy From Here:
    SET realmlist "logon.warmane.com"
    SET locale "enGB"

Second solution, thanks to Natasha for adding this.
    Check the connection to Warmane.
    Enter Command prompt by typing CMD on your windows search bar(run), then type the following text
    "ping logon.warmane.com"
    If you see that the test fails then go to your anti-virus program and be sure that wow.exe has access to internet connection, if not add and an exception.
    Also you can also check your firewall settings to find out is your wow.exe blocked and/or add an exception in the settings.

The problem should be fixed now and you can normally log on warmane realms again.
    If you need to delete your WTF make a copy of the config.wtf file so you dont get this error again.

Personal advices:
    - Don't even use anti-virus programs while playing. Scan your machine often, always check what are you downloading and you wont need to worry about malicious programs and such
    - Even with good virus protection, defragments, updated drivers i recommend re-installing windows every 6+ months, be sure to keep your data on separate partitions so you don't have to worry about loosing data and you will be able to completely format your windows partition and wipe all those nasty things and trash

2. May 4, 2016  
    Neither of these solutions are working for me. Any other suggestions?

3. May 4, 2016  
    Neither of these solutions are working for me. Any other suggestions?
    Is this your first time logging into Warmane?

4. May 4, 2016  
    Is this your first time logging into Warmane?
    It's my first time trying the MoP server, yes. I play on the Wrath one normally.

5. May 5, 2016  

6. July 3, 2016  

Possible problem people may be encountering when trying to perform the change

The solution posted worked for me.

Jonzer, when I first tried changing the realmlist I had my WoW program opened. After saving the changes I made to the realmlist I closed notepad, the program I opened it with to make the change, I then closed wow to restart it. When I tried logging in I found I still encountered the same problem I was having. I reopened the config.wtf file and found that it was unchanged. After discovering that I closed WoW and the notepad then reopened the notepad and applied the change again, saved it, then closed the notepad. I rechecked to make sure the changes I had made were still there and they were. Then I opened the wow program and it worked.

I don't know if this was the problem you were having but I thought it would be good to share it just in case you or others encountered my same problem.

Step 1: Be sure that the wow program is closed.
    Step 2: Perform the changes to the "Config.wtf" file and save.
    Step 3: Reopen the "Config.wtf" file and verify that your changes were successful and remain.
    Step 4: Open WoW and attempt to log in.

7. Have the same problem, tried to fix it with ur guide but stuck at connect

8. none of this works for me guys, any other ideas? :\

9. i cannot enter to game

Hello, i've seen the "solution" to the problem for get into the game, but i have this situation and i cannot play MOP expansion... i think the minimal MOP is so slow for me to downloading the content while i play.... so i downloaded the MOP normally but this message appears to me and i dont know how to make it work

file:///C:/Users/Ale/Downloads/message.webp

10. I tried all of the steps that you all said but nothing has fixed :/.. please if anyone know how can i fix it tell me
    *I played mop-warmane server from maybe couple of months but i don't know why it don't log in now !

11. Hola soy nuevo en el servidor tengo wow pandaria y trato de organizar el realmlist pero me dejo en conect

alguien podria darme una pequeña atención y ayudarme con el problema ! muchas gracias por su tiempo !

12. I can login, but server is always off to me

12 Last