1. Feral druid MOP PvP

Hi guys. I decided to start playing WoW all over again.
    So just wanted to ask how is feral doing in MoP PvP?
    I have been reading some post about MoP pvp here on the forum and they never mention feral.

Tnx. :)

2. something is wrong with the scaling of there bleeds so pretty much have bad dps fun to play just currently not very good.

3. they are supposed to be really strong in 1v1 situations, not doing miracles in arenas, but really fun to play. and yes, bleeds dont scale, so our dps is pretty bad ;/

4. So in general, ferals are good in MoP, they just need to be fixed here on molten, roght? :)))

5. 1. Bleed formulas broken = ticks are low.
    2. Ravage does around 500-600% damage instead of 950% = Our burst is low.
    3. Might of Ursoc doesn't heal = Our main survivability is broken = You constantly die in extreme situations.

6. Tnx guys, i guess i will just try MONK while my feral get his things :)

7. Ferals broken as sh**. Main talanets doesn't work, hit/expertise in forms doesn't work. Bleed damage formula broken.

8. Also everyone can easily choose 'Soul of the Forest' in PvP for now, Incarnation doesn't allow you to use Ravage, so we have no burst atm and yeah, Incarnation without Ravage is pointless, not worth using just for re-stealths.
    So yeah, class is really broken, playable, but not competitive at all.

9. wow, haven's played for a week, since didn't see any point in playing my main that is broken as ****, and now awesome news, incarnation gets bugged : D idk, time to reroll i guess, spamming weak ravages with incarnation every 3 minutes was the only thing that kept this class alive imo... i'm thinking about going guardian, since their dmg is bigger than ferals (lol, that even sounds pathetic)

10. Take this peace of advice from a guy who played 2980~ feral last season , even that being not my main ( 3040~ resto 3100~ balance) l. Incarnation is pretty **** 3 minute cd easily counterable. Ferals can get disarmed in mop and do 00% less dmg for the duration. Trees are the best for a feral atm. U can pump alot of dmg on openers w trinket procc on use gloves
    Then u get big bleeds with trees. Just roll junglecleave and u can do fine, kitty is also good but boring.

11. Omg Molten, fix that bleed dmg and mastery

12. Keen ferals really need to upvote this on the bugtracker, it says in the changelog rip is fixed (feedback link directs to report on Rip damage being TOO HIGH -.-), but it isn't, and no change on the issue report either - it isn't getting any attention. http://bugtracker.molten-wow.com/issues/9539 !!!

13. Rip does 90k dmg now, and not a single druid replied...

12 Last