1. Guys I am playing at Ragnaros WotLK. I use MSBT addon but when I enter a dungeon it stops working. I use a script that helps when i am pressing, but i must keep pressing it at all times if I want the addon to work properly. Can anybody help? The macro is { /script CombatLogClearEntries() }. Thanks in adnvance!

2. Guys I am playing at Ragnaros WotLK. I use MSBT addon but when I enter a dungeon it stops working. I use a script that helps when i am pressing, but i must keep pressing it at all times if I want the addon to work properly. Can anybody help? The macro is { /script CombatLogClearEntries() }. Thanks in adnvance!
    Shadowed's CombatLogFix works just fine and is very minimalistic: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...batLogFix.html

3. HOLY CRAP! I'm sifting through the list of posts to see if my post is still active and couldn't find it, just to find it has been stickied!

4. Need Help finding a spell flash addon for hunters that works on wotlk, would be much appreciated

5. IS there an addon that will help me spam global for Guild recruitment?

6. IS there an addon that will help me spam global for Guild recruitment?
    Check this one here Guild Recruitment Helper. If it don't help you let me know and ill ckeck for more.

7. Any chance you can throw my UI in your thread?

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....rted-to-3-3-5a

If you do decide to add it please keep my download link directed to my github. Thanks
    Edited: April 5, 2016

8. Hello guys,

I got "loot lag" when I enable addons, the FPS going down or it freezes for some seconds.

Is there any help for this problem? thanks !

greetings

9. Im looking for a ElvUi addon for 4.3.4 Cata, i've looked all over google and curse and cant find the 4.3.4 version

10. Can please someone help me, I am getting a " Couldn`t load Blizzard_TImeManager: Disabled" message in game.

11. Can please someone help me, I am getting a " Couldn`t load Blizzard_TImeManager: Disabled" message in game.
    check this post http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2628755

12. I really want to use X-Perl version 3.3.5 for my Lordaeron account, but anytime I try to set focus on something I get " TaintForced has been blocked from an action only available to the Blizzard UI...." Any ideas on how to fix this?

13. I really want to use X-Perl version 3.3.5 for my Lordaeron account, but anytime I try to set focus on something I get " TaintForced has been blocked from an action only available to the Blizzard UI...." Any ideas on how to fix this?
    yes, stop actving Focus from dropdownmenu after a right clict on target unit frame.
    Use instead this:
    /focus
    you can type it on chat or key binding a macro with it

Btw I found the solution by just typing: "TaintForced" on google, tons of thread with your same problem and same solution

14. May 2, 2016  

First ... 8910111220 ... Last