1. when i put the addons for cata in the addons folder and start my game the button at the bottom of the screen does not appear idk why can i get some help?
    Are you putting the zipped folder in or taking the contents in the zipped folder? You need to take the contents out of the folder.

2. Grid adon bugged

Hey guys firstly i would like to say thanks to this addon list i use it all the time but i noticed that the addon grid from this page is bugged i reextracted it over and over and over but does not work at all it user to work all the time but now it does not i tested it on my other PC aswell and same problem then i went on curse downloaded it there works fine im just pointing out that its broken thanks again <3

3. Hey guys firstly i would like to say thanks to this addon list i use it all the time but i noticed that the addon grid from this page is bugged i reextracted it over and over and over but does not work at all it user to work all the time but now it does not i tested it on my other PC aswell and same problem then i went on curse downloaded it there works fine im just pointing out that its broken thanks again <3
    Thanks for the compliment and you are welcome. But what game version are you saying is bugged?

4. can somebody help me i need gearscore add on for 3.3.5..thank you.!!

5. can somebody help me i need gearscore add on for 3.3.5..thank you.!!
    Found one HERE, I heard GS was buggy, if it don't work I would suggest GearScoreLite HERE. And for future reference Google doe's have a lot of connections for GS and GSL as well.

6. Im looking for Quest Completist for 3.3.5

7. X-pearl is not working for me, downloaded 4.3.4 for cata. i did exactly what you said, download then extract then put the folder into the addon dokument. it still doesnt work though. ive downloaded 4 addons and 3 of them has worked but X-pearl doesnt want to show up in the addons ingame.

8. Did you click the out of date addons as i explained also?

9. Thank you for the add-ons exactly what I needed

10. Nevermind it works now i just had to take out the files of the folder, i thought it wasnt needed for those with many folders in the first folder :)

11. Anybody having trouble with auctioneer? Whenever I try to post an auction it says "Unable to confirm auction for ITEM: Timed out while waiting for posted item to clear from bags."

Very strange because it was working just fine on another WOTLK server I just switched from. Tried deleting the whole suite and downloading the one from this thread in case there was a slight version difference but still no go. Anyone run into this or have a solution?
    Yeah I got this too ... not sure what is to be done about it. Not being able to use auctioneer is almost game-breaking for me ... if I can't get a quick appraiser scan of an item, and then post accordingly so I can get back to playing the game sooner, I'd much rather just go to another server where it does work.

12. Yeah I got this too ... not sure what is to be done about it. Not being able to use auctioneer is almost game-breaking for me ... if I can't get a quick appraiser scan of an item, and then post accordingly so I can get back to playing the game sooner, I'd much rather just go to another server where it does work.
    Maybe this might help, Warmane AH-fix (wotlk/cata)

13. I have the same problem wih the Addons tab and i dont find tht tab neither next to the character neither in the interface tab. Please help.

14. [QUOTE=Maximoloco;2715014]I have the same problem wih the Addons tab and i dont find tht tab neither next to the character neither in the interface tab. Please help.

Did you take the addon out of the zipped folder before you added it to your addon folder?

First ... 2101112131422 ... Last