1. Im looking for Quest Completist for 3.3.5
    Unfortunately, that Completist addon started with Cata.
    You want EveryQuest which started back in Vanilla,
    and you can find it on WowAce. I'm using r162.
    @playtoy your thread is significantly better than the other one that's
    in the Tech Guides section. Great job.

2. Unfortunately, that Completist addon started with Cata.
    You want EveryQuest which started back in Vanilla,
    and you can find it on WowAce. I'm using r162.
    @playtoy your thread is significantly better than the other one that's
    in the Tech Guides section. Great job.
    Thanks and enjoy.

3. I have a problem with Gatherer. Its not working for me. Thanks!

4. Is there somewhere I can download the default raid/party frames that they use on retail wow? Thanks

5. Is there somewhere I can download the default raid/party frames that they use on retail wow? Thanks
    Get one of the working, far superior raid frame or party frame AddOns (Grid, Grid2, VuhDo; PitBull, ShadowedUF, oUF).

All can be configured (esp. Grid2 and VuhDo) to look like /close to the default (lackluster) Cata ones.
    (Since the Blizzard ones are a cheap ripoff of those AddOns).

6. I have the addon ElvUi for mop if someone want it..
    http://adf.ly/1dfVPb
    hope you will enjoy..

7. I have a problem with Gatherer. Its not working for me. Thanks!

If you are going to put such little information, you might as well just post, "I have a problem." If you actually want some help it might help if you put some more information, like what patch you're playing on, what version of Gatherer you are using.

8. No have Power Auras addon here...pls put for me this addon...

9. I'm looking for addon that can move my name, health bar and my pet. If anyone have pls share, thanks.

10. Is there an UI that hide this but not party's bars?Since I have IceHUD I want to remove like this on picture.I am playing Lich King. https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/wow...769805d484d89f

SOLVED! : I am find how to hide Player Frame and Enemy Frames on IceHUD,I am new to this so i want to share it.Type /icehud then expand the Module Settings section,then click Player Health and check ''Hide Blizzard Frame''.For enemy its same,but go to Enemy Health and check ''Hide Blizzard Frame''.
    Edited: October 14, 2016

11. Nevermind, i found it.
    How did you find it? Im in WoT and no AddOns button anywhere...

12. How did you find it? Im in WoT and no AddOns button anywhere...
    If you are having issues read my instructions I provided at the beginning my post and you should not have a problem.

13. If you are having issues read my instructions I provided at the beginning my post and you should not have a problem.
    I fixed it by deleting the Cache Folder. Now the button appears, the addon has been enabled and selected, but it doesn't seem to do anything. there have been no changes to the map, mini-map or indeed anything in game

Update:the"/gathermate" command does not do anything for me. I installed GathermateData, and still nothing.
    I could really use some help...
    Edited: October 24, 2016

14. Gladius isn't showing up in-game options menu and doesn't seem to be working :/ tryed to install it several times

edit: actually just noticed that none of the other mods than OmniCC are showing up in my ingame menu, plz help! :D

forgot to add that addons show in login screen but not ingame!
    Edited: December 18, 2016

First ... 3111213141523 ... Last