1. Try deleting your cache folder and see what happens. Did you extract/unzip the addon from the download folder?

2. Hey, tryed that already, nothing, also tryed moving game folder to different locations didn't help, but it seems that atleast some of the addons are running, but not 100% properly, for example I still can't accsess the gladius customization menu or the test ui, even though it seems to be loaded.

3. Gearscore

I need a working gs for frath.... Can someone give me a link pls ?

4. any 1 have addone for spelflash all class for 3.3.5

5. I have a problem with Acki's Recipe List, Gathermate2 and NPCscan in WOTLK. Even though I unzipped in Addons folder, ticked the load out of date button, they seem not to exist in the game (nor appearing in the interface->addons menu). Other addons (like OmniCC, MapCoords and AutoRepair) are working. Tried deleting Cache and WTF, still nothing. Any suggestions?

6. Could anyone tell me a good addon for professions? like to tell me where i can catch a certain fish or most likely spawn place of certain fish pool,where do some cooking stuff drop and so on...

7. Clique doesn't have a mouseover option in WotLK, does it?

8. Thanks for the addons, but that font, and that colors, omg, are eye-hurting

9. Thanks for the addons, but that font, and that colors, omg, are eye-hurting
    Sorry bout that, but not gonna change though.

10. So spellflash not working on 3.3.5 wotlk ? Or if does anyone has link ?

11. Okay so i have a question.... Im running the game on a mac, and only some of the addons I download actually load in game. I have completed the same process with each separate addon (downloading the placing the download in addon folder) but for some reason all of them wont load. Can anyone help me with this problem please?

First ... 4121314151624 ... Last