1. Hey, anyone knows from where can I download Tricks of the Trade addon? I don't see it in this list.

2. May 2, 2017  
    Is it possible to delete a post? I'm in the middle of redoing this one at the moment.

3. May 7, 2017  
    Guys ı need Power Auros addons . TWOLK for Icecrown server

4. May 11, 2017  
    MoveAnything addons 2.4.3. is "out of date".

5. May 21, 2017  
    https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/...1/files/445156

Error Sounds Be Gone! - This is a addon the remove the "Fuzzi" sound you get when you spam spell on CD or GCD.its QOL addon for people that dont want to mute WOW but hate this spamming sound.

6. May 24, 2017  
    Yep, same I really like that add-on would love to have it again

7. May 24, 2017  
    Yep, same I really like that add-on would love to have it again
    If you are referring to the post above you, the addon is in my list.

8. May 25, 2017  
    Long time player since actual TBC... I know how to implement addons. However, the only addon that seems to be working is OmniCC and SpellAlerter. Only those two work for me out of your entire list. Please help?

Thanks in advance. ****ing Christ it mustve taken a lot of time to create this thread / maintain it like you. Appreciate it.

9. May 25, 2017  
    I noticed there is no link for a Cata version of ElvUI. I have a link for a download.

https://github.com/ElvUI-Cataclysm/ElvUI-4.3.4

Works perfectly. I set it up, no hick-ups, nothing weird. Works like the WotLK one you had. I haven't noticed any major difference. Probably cause I set it up the same way, to the T, but, here's one to add to the list, whatever manner you have to put it in there.

Seriously. Props to you for doing this.

10. May 25, 2017  
    Long time player since actual TBC... I know how to implement addons. However, the only addon that seems to be working is OmniCC and SpellAlerter. Only those two work for me out of your entire list. Please help?

Thanks in advance. ****ing Christ it mustve taken a lot of time to create this thread / maintain it like you. Appreciate it.
    Yea it took awhile to make it, setting up a new post which is even more a pain in the *** to develop. It will look better than this one.

11. May 25, 2017  
    I noticed there is no link for a Cata version of ElvUI. I have a link for a download.

https://github.com/ElvUI-Cataclysm/ElvUI-4.3.4

Works perfectly. I set it up, no hick-ups, nothing weird. Works like the WotLK one you had. I haven't noticed any major difference. Probably cause I set it up the same way, to the T, but, here's one to add to the list, whatever manner you have to put it in there.

Seriously. Props to you for doing this.
    Thanks for the contribution, will surely add it when I finish redoing this list.

12. May 25, 2017  
    Wait, so did you see my question? None of the addons are working for me in this thread, for the Blackrock realm..

13. May 26, 2017  
    Wait, so did you see my question? None of the addons are working for me in this thread, for the Blackrock realm..
    If something isn't working, there's a few things that might be going on.

A) If you've installed it correctly, then you might not have clicked all the boxes in the addon menu before logging into the character itself. Some of them, like with my mention of ElvUI, need the configure part in order to run. Make sure everything is there and checked up to run it properly.

B) You might have downloaded the wrong version for the expansion. Always make sure there is a version compatible for your expansion.Some addons weren't developed until later expansions, so, they sometimes are not backwards compatible.

C) You might have accidentally placed the whole zip file in the addon folder in WoW. Believe me, I've done this. Make sure you pull the correct files out of the zip and place them in the right spot.

D) You might have accidentally added it to another "Blizzard" addon folder, which I've also done.(I own a dunce cap, yes...)

E) You might have put it outside the addon folder somewhere.(Again, I've done this, not chastising anyone, seriously, I didn't know what I was doing for the longest time...)

If none of these are it, what I would do(and I've done also) is reinstall WoW, and double check all the parts of the addon and its version to make sure its all compatible, and you have every piece in the right place that you need in order to run it properly. Also, double check there isn't something about that specific addon, that's not working, for some reason or another, with what expansion you're using. It happens. One bug in a code can ruin your day....(Skyrim....cough...)
    Edited: May 26, 2017

14. May 26, 2017  
    If something isn't working, there's a few things that might be going on.

A) If you've installed it correctly, then you might not have clicked all the boxes in the addon menu before logging into the character itself. Some of them, like with my mention of ElvUI, need the configure part in order to run. Make sure everything is there and checked up to run it properly.

B) You might have downloaded the wrong version for the expansion. Always make sure there is a version compatible for your expansion.Some addons weren't developed until later expansions, so, they sometimes are not backwards compatible.

C) You might have accidentally placed the whole zip file in the addon folder in WoW. Believe me, I've done this. Make sure you pull the correct files out of the zip and place them in the right spot.

D) You might have accidentally added it to another "Blizzard" addon folder, which I've also done.(I own a dunce cap, yes...)

E) You might have put it outside the addon folder somewhere.(Again, I've done this, not chastising anyone, seriously, I didn't know what I was doing for the longest time...)

If none of these are it, what I would do(and I've done also) is reinstall WoW, and double check all the parts of the addon and its version to make sure its all compatible, and you have every piece in the right place that you need in order to run it properly. Also, double check there isn't something about that specific addon, that's not working, for some reason or another, with what expansion you're using. It happens. One bug in a code can ruin your day....(Skyrim....cough...)
    ^ what he said,lol.

15. May 27, 2017  
    ^ what he said,lol.
    Don't make fun of me and my slip ups as a young WoW player haha

First ... 71516171819 ... Last