1. May 27, 2017  
    Don't make fun of me and my slip ups as a young WoW player haha
    Sorry, wasn't making fun of you, you just pretty much said everything about what needed to be done and was agreeing with you.

2. May 28, 2017  
    I am not stupid enough to have made those mistakes but thanks for the effort in answering my question. Like I said -- I downloaded OmniCC from this list and it worked. I placed the other addons I got from here, such as Grid, and placed it side by side with OmniCC in the same folder. It still doesn't work. Only OmniCC does. It's strange. This has never happened to me... I don't know how to fix it.

3. May 28, 2017  
    Sorry, wasn't making fun of you, you just pretty much said everything about what needed to be done and was agreeing with you.
    Sarcasm lol don't take me that seriously haha

4. June 1, 2017  
    Is there a addon for questing? For WOTLK?

5. June 2, 2017  
    Is there Shadow and Light for 5.4.8 pretty please?

6. June 5, 2017  

7. June 5, 2017  

8. June 6, 2017  
    So i did all of the steps, carefully, i watched multiple videos etc etc and i dont have the option for addons on the bottom Left of my screen

9. June 6, 2017  
    So i did all of the steps, carefully, i watched multiple videos etc etc and i dont have the option for addons on the bottom Left of my screen
    Did you put the whole zipped folder or the contents of the zipped folder in the game client>Interface>addons folder? Make sure its the contents of the zipped folder.

10. June 8, 2017  
    Anyone able to find/provide a working version of EngBags/EngInventory for TBC? My backup HDD very recently died, where i had EVERY version of my UI backed up from vanilla up untill live. The pain is real ;(

11. June 8, 2017  
    Anyone able to find/provide a working version of EngBags/EngInventory for TBC? My backup HDD very recently died, where i had EVERY version of my UI backed up from vanilla up untill live. The pain is real ;(
    Engbags the website is here https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/engbags
    EngInventory the website is here https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/project-1097

Be sure to enable the "Out of date addons as I explained in my post"

Use a free file hosting site as I did, a'lot of them have a free limit as I did https://www.mediafire.com has a 50 GB limit before you have to pay for more. My list of addons are at a 499.13 MB's so far.
    Edited: June 8, 2017

12. June 9, 2017  
    Why upload on something with pop-ups that contain malware >.> And don't come with "false-positive" because it isn't. Threat: JS/Adware.AztecMedia.A application

13. June 9, 2017  
    Why upload on something with pop-ups that contain malware >.> And don't come with "false-positive" because it isn't. Threat: JS/Adware.AztecMedia.A application
    WTF are you talking about?

14. Thank you for posting this.
    NP i'm in the middle of redoing the whole thing over again. will look totally different when done.

First ... 81617181920 ... Last