1. I need a link to download the Gear Score addon for MoP 5.4.2

2. I need a link to download the Gear Score addon for MoP 5.4.2
    The closest I can come up with is Here

3. Here is the NPC Scan Overlay download for MOP(5.4.2) might be helpful to find where the rares spawn etc. I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before as i didn't go through all the post, but here it is anyway. http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/npcscan-overlay/765282

4. May 8, 2015  
    Can you add Skinner? It's an addon that changes all the panels in the game to different artwork.

5. May 8, 2015  
    Can you add Skinner? It's an addon that changes all the panels in the game to different artwork.
    Done and thanks.

6. May 10, 2015  
    Any luck finding UI's that work with MoP 5.4.2?

Preferably TukUI??? (Not ElvUI, thanks)

Are there any good minimalist / lightweight alternatives to TukUI if nobody can find it?

7. May 20, 2015  
    I'm using Lui Core, I realy like it.

I've got a problem with Omen and Fortexorcist since the merge, they are obsolete (don't know the right word in english). Does it works for someone ?

8. May 21, 2015  
    I need a gearscore addon for Wrath 3.3.5

9. May 22, 2015  
    can someone tell me what happened to bgspy? i used that alot and now it doesnt exist anymore huh?

10. May 22, 2015  
    Came for ElvUI 5.4.2 MoP :3 thank you its the only place i could find it

11. May 23, 2015  
    Anyone knows any good addon that changes healthbar and stuff? To make it more square like or something?

12. May 24, 2015  
    Anyone knows any good addon that changes healthbar and stuff? To make it more square like or something?
    Pitbull allows full customisation of all Health frames ingame. Give it a shot.

13. May 24, 2015  
    Hi, i would like to know if there is a way to get Jamba to work, i tried the latest patch but not working.. than i tried a different patch a older version and still dont work.. I do have the isboxer which works fine.. but was wondering if Jamba is compatable with moltenwow or if there is another thing just like Jamba that is compatable?

First 123412 ... Last