1. May 24, 2015  
    Ahh i got the 4.5.7 patch, and its working now.

2. May 24, 2015  
    Ahh i got the 4.5.7 patch, and its working now.
    The closest I could find to Warmanes MoP expansion is 5.4.2 client. Which is release-5.4.7. I believe that is what you meant to say you found if i'm not mistaken? I will add this to my list also for other's who do multiboxing.
    Edited: May 24, 2015

3. May 26, 2015  

4. May 27, 2015  
    I noticed you don't have ReforgeLite listed. I use it nearly every day.
    It's excellent at adjusting all your gear for the optimal reforge in a few clicks.
    Thanks for the list.

5. May 29, 2015  
    Anyone know if Speedy Load actually works ?

6. May 30, 2015  

7. June 3, 2015  
    I downloaded the addon called "Incoming" 5.4 for BGs, but everytime I try to use it, it says "you aren't in an instance". Does anyone know how to fix this? I have seen a few people auto type out incoming in BGs, but they wouldn't say what addon they were using.

On Edit - I ended up using this macro to call out incoming in BGs.

/script local p,m="player";m= (UnitInBattleground(i)and "BATTLEGROUND")or(UnitInRaid(p)and "RAID")or(GetNumPartyMembers()>0 and "PARTY")or "YELL";SendChatMessage( "Inc "..GetMinimapZoneText().."!",m);

There was a macro on the forums that had UnitInBattleground(p). Changing it to UnitInBattleground(i) made it work here. That's probably what would fix the addons too, if anyone knew how to change them.
    Edited: August 5, 2015

8. Is there any addon which shows enemy ccs?

9. TukUI for 5.4

http://www.filedropper.com/491tukui-1542-54
    • Remeber to load Out of Date addons.

VirusTotal scan https://goo.gl/oGwXTj

Didnt test much. Played for about 2-3 hours and it works fine for me.
    Edited: June 21, 2015

10. July 4, 2015  
    Any working questing addon for pandaria? The carbonite provided here dont work, giving wrong locations which make questing very slow. Have to alt+tab all the time to look on wowhead for the quests.

11. July 8, 2015  
    I'm having problems with EventAlert and MikScrollingBattleText; EventAlert just completely stops functioning every time I enter a dungeon, while MikScrollingBattleText stop displaying lots of text while I'm inside a dungeon too. Please help me solve this, I really like using these two. TIA! Cheers! I'm playing in Ragnaros; WotLK Expansion.

12. July 8, 2015  
    Try deleting cache folder first. Make sure while in you're in the character screen that you click the addon's tab and while in the addon's list that the load out of dates addons are also activated as well.

13. July 9, 2015  
    Try deleting cache folder first. Make sure while in you're in the character screen that you click the addon's tab and while in the addon's list that the load out of dates addons are also activated as well.
    Man thank you so much, I deleted the Cache folder and it works. I owe you big time, thanks again. Cheers!

14. July 9, 2015  
    Man thank you so much, I deleted the Cache folder and it works. I owe you big time, thanks again. Cheers!
    Your welcome, glad it helped.

First 1234513 ... Last