1. BINDPAD 3.3.5 not working for me. Is says it is outdated and disable for me!

Any other addon to replace this?

2. BINDPAD 3.3.5 not working for me. Is says it is outdated and disable for me!

Any other addon to replace this?
    Did you activate the out of date addons as I explained in the beginning?

3. yes, I did.

Let me show you a picture of this issue:

http://i.imgur.com/EE2QP85.jpg
    Edited: September 14, 2015

4. For anyone looking for tukui v10 here it is https://gitlab.com/Phatnom59/Tukui/tree/master
    Edited: October 19, 2015

5. Nice list, thanks for making it but I think that you should use Google Drive or Dropbox to host the addons.

PS: Some addons are 404. (Clique)

6. Can anyone give me a link for the Gear Score Addon ?

7. Can anyone give me a link for the Gear Score Addon ?
    Well I looked on line (google) and found a few links, it can also be called "Player Score" as well. It seems its limited on what wow client it will support though.

8. Nice list, thanks for making it but I think that you should use Google Drive or Dropbox to host the addons.

PS: Some addons are 404. (Clique)
    Don't know what went wrong with the links, but I fixed them. The links are directly from the addon supported websites so their is no controversy over them. Thanks for the heads up though, anybody else know of any other broken links please let me know....thanks

9. Can someone please link me a questing addon for WOTLK? <3

10. Can someone please link me a questing addon for WOTLK? <3
    There is one called "WoWPro Guides", info for it is Here. Download link for 3.3.5 is Here. Hope it's what you are looking for and helps, good luck.

11. There is one called "WoWPro Guides", info for it is Here. Download link for 3.3.5 is Here. Hope it's what you are looking for and helps, good luck.
    You the man, I found a Zygor (Premium Addon) 3.3.5
    Here the forum thread might be something that you can add to the addon list Zygor 3.3.5

12. Hi i´m having some trouble with the losecontrol addon for 3.3.5 i´ve downloaded it and it doesn´t work at all. can someone help me please?

13. Hi i´m having some trouble with the losecontrol addon for 3.3.5 i´ve downloaded it and it doesn´t work at all. can someone help me please?
    Have you enabled it in the addon list? Does it show up at all? What's happening? You can't just cry on forums that something isn't working without leaving at least the smallest amount of info so we can help.

Make sure it's in the right folder, check the version of the addon, enable it in the addon panel from the character selection screen, enable out of date addons.

14. the addon is enabled. it doesn´t say its out of date. i can configure the addon while i´m in-game but when i´m getting silenced, interruoted, etc. it doesn´t show anything. the version of the addon it´s 3.3.0. the next version is for cataclysm

15. the addon is enabled. it doesn´t say its out of date. i can configure the addon while i´m in-game but when i´m getting silenced, interruoted, etc. it doesn´t show anything. the version of the addon it´s 3.3.0. the next version is for cataclysm
    3.3.0 should be for 3.3.5 WotLK, anything over that will be for cata, that's if it will work.

First ... 3456715 ... Last