1. Seems like a few people are having problems finding addons for 3.3.5, here's a link to basically every addon that I've ever used or had to find for someone. I've tested each one and most of them I'm using today.
    Note: I've edited some of these and changes are mentioned in the addon information like this
    Edited: February 14, 2016

2. Seems like a few people are having problems finding addons for 3.3.5, here's a link to basically every addon that I've ever used or had to find for someone. I've tested each one and most of them I'm using today.
    Note: I've edited some of these and changes are mentioned in the addon information like this
    I have windows 10 and when I try to download any of the addons listed I get a warning saying that it is unsafe to download and was blocked by SmartScreen filter. I believe this is a new security feature for win 8 and 10. I disabled the security feature and it still pops up. I don't have any doubts about the addons do to I ran virus total and it came out clean. From what I found out if the site is not very active the security SmartScreen will block it and not allow it to download.

3. I have windows 10 and when I try to download any of the addons listed I get a warning saying that it is unsafe to download and was blocked by SmartScreen filter. I believe this is a new security feature for win 8 and 10. I disabled the security feature and it still pops up. I don't have any doubts about the addons do to I ran virus total and it came out clean. From what I found out if the site is not very active the security SmartScreen will block it and not allow it to download.
    Yeah, it's similar to Chrome's ability to warn against downloading inactive files. That link is just a share link from my Google Drive though, which is why it would come up as an inactive website.
    But if anyone decides not to trust it, I recommend searching on www.wowinterface.com and wow.curseforge.com. Another way I found addons was by searching for addon packs that would contain it.
    Edited: February 14, 2016

4. Yeah, it's similar to Chrome's ability to warn against downloading inactive files. That link is just a share link from my Google Drive though, which is why it would come up as an inactive website.
    But if anyone decides not to trust it, I recommend searching on www.wowinterface.com and wow.curseforge.com. Another way I found addons was by searching for addon packs that would contain it.
    Can you try using another file sharing site as I did, such as MediaFire?

5. Can you try using another file sharing site as I did, such as MediaFire?
    I can, but the whole reason I'm using Google Drive is for syncing purposes. I actually wrote myself a little program that syncs my addon folder with my Drive because I make various changes every month or so, and I have a few friends who use my addons as well. However, I'll upload a snapshot of the current state of them to mediafire in a bit.

EDIT: Here's a link to all 90 addons, I didn't separate them because I'm not here to hand feed people. Also because the amount of people who actually get hit by SmartScreen warnings is apparently low after sharing it with every person I know who has Windows 10 and testing it myself on my mom's computer, which has never seen the url.

And this is a list of all the addons contained above.
    Spoiler: Show

1. !BugGrabber
    2. 1337AchievementHelper
    3. AckisRecipeList
    4. ACP
    5. ActionBarSaver
    6. Ailo
    7. Align
    8. Altoholic
    9. ArkInventory
    10. Atlas
    11. AtlasLoot
    12. Auc-Advanced
    13. Auctionator
    14. AutoFlood
    15. BadgeExchange
    16. Bartender4
    17. BeanCounter
    18. BGInfo
    19. bRez
    20. BugSack
    21. Castbars
    22. Chatter
    23. Collectinator
    24. CollectMe
    25. CombatLogFix
    26. DBM
    27. DrDamage
    28. EnhancedColourPicker
    29. epgp
    30. epgploot2
    31. EveryQuest
    32. ExplorerCoords
    33. Factionizer
    34. Fatality
    35. Flightmap
    36. Forte
    37. FreeMe
    38. GCGambler
    39. GearScoreLite
    40. Gladius
    41. Grid
    42. HandyNotes
    43. HeadCount
    44. IgnoreMore
    45. Ludwig
    46. Mapster
    47. MikScrollingBattleText
    48. MinimapButtonFrame
    49. Molten_AH-fix
    50. MPR
    51. ncCamera
    52. NeedToKnow
    53. NiceDamage
    54. Ogri'Lazy
    55. OmniCC
    56. PallyPower
    57. Postal
    58. PreformAVEnabler
    59. QDKP_V2
    60. QuestLoot
    61. QuestPointer
    62. RaidBuffStatus
    63. RaidComp
    64. RaidRoll
    65. RareSpawnOverlay
    66. Recount
    67. SatrinaBuffFrame
    68. SexyMap
    69. ShadowedUnitFrames
    70. Skada
    71. SnowfallKeyPress
    72. Spamalyzer
    73. SpellID
    74. Talented
    75. TB_ArenaPoints
    76. tekticles
    77. TidyPlates
    78. TipTac
    79. Titan
    80. TomTom
    81. UnderAchiever
    82. UnlimitedChatMessage
    83. WhoTaunted
    84. WIM
    85. _Cursor
    86. _ErrorFrame
    87. _GuildEventLog
    88. _NPCScan
    89. _OfficerNote
    90. _ReadyCheck

Edited: February 15, 2016

6. "I had this same problem, there's an easy fix. When you unpacked your zip folders it put them in to an extra folder level. Sorry I'm not great at explaining this. Basically, the addons need to be (Using Carbonite as example) Interface\AddOns\Carbonite. When you extract them a certain way it comes out as Interface\AddOns\Carbonite-4.301\Carbonite. Essentially there is an extra level of folder getting in the way. Sorry again for the ****ty explanation. Message me if you need more help I guess."

This is exactly what helped me,but i kinda figured it out before reading a comment.

7. Can you update the TukUI/ElvUI Wotlk 3.3.5 download to link to https://github.com/ElvUI/ElvUI as it is a much more complete and up-to-date version of ElvUI...

recent update added /tukuimode to make ElvUI feel like TukUI :)

8. Can you please remind me a name of an addon that shows party CC debuffs in separate movable frames. Thanks in advance!

9. does anyone have an addon like bitten hunter spell flash for wow 3.3.5? it would be much appreciated :) i cant find anything like it.

10. i have this addon but i dont know how to make it use spell flash.

11. Trying to find a grid that works, I just get an error.

12. Thank you so much for the guide, I don't know how I didn't notice this before. Thread is now a sticky.

First ... 789101119 ... Last