1. Hi guys
    do you have links for some working addons for collecting ex. herbalism? I had GatherMate2, but now it says it is out of date and Gatherer isn´t working for me too. Thanks for help
    Did you activate the out of date addon's in the character screen as I described in the beginning of my post? Did you take out the contents of the zipped folder or just added the zipped folder?

2. Hi guys
    do you have links for some working addons for collecting ex. herbalism? I had GatherMate2, but now it says it is out of date and Gatherer isn´t working for me too. Thanks for help
    When I download the folder I get this...

3. When I download the folder I get this...

http://i63.tinypic.com/sccokj.png

I re-uploaded it now: http://www.filedropper.com/buffet-52042-beta_1

It was actually a .rar file earlier. Now it should be .zip file like the extension says.

4. I re-uploaded it now: http://www.filedropper.com/buffet-52042-beta_1

It was actually a .rar file earlier. Now it should be .zip file like the extension says.
    Addon added, thanks for the contribution and the MoP update as well.

5. Did you activate the out of date addon's in the character screen as I described in the beginning of my post? Did you take out the contents of the zipped folder or just added the zipped folder?
    Yes I unzipped it, put it in the addons folder, it showed me it in the character screen, I activated it and, tradá, nothing in the game and... nothing.

6. I don't know if this is something I should post here but this is the spot I go for when I need addons for 3.3.5. I'm looking for a quest addon that shows quests that are available for zones, dungeons ect. I have carbonite currently and it works as it does show which quests are in the zone and what npc gives the quests. My main problem is I am not able to see what requirements are for the quest except for the level. Like if I see a quest that shows lvl 60 required and I'm lvl 62 but the npc does n offer the quest I get stuck as how do I make it available. Something that shows pre-quests required or profession requirement. I have seen a few addons for MoP or Cata that do this but I cannot find one that works for 3.3.5.

7. Yes I unzipped it, put it in the addons folder, it showed me it in the character screen, I activated it and, tradá, nothing in the game and... nothing.

8. PLease Help me I don't know where to download it

9. PLease Help me I don't know where to download it
    Download what if I may ask?

10. Can anybody know name addon for explorer map?

11. Can anybody know name addon for explorer map?
    MozzFullWorldMap

12. Yes, this is what I described.
    Not working. But I can handle without addons. Thanks for trying to help me :-)

13. Yes, this is what I described.
    Not working. But I can handle without addons. Thanks for trying to help me :-)
    Try deleting you're cache folder, it will remake it once you start the game again.

14. your Gladius 3.3.5 isnt working i dont think ive gone and updated it in the log in screen says its there but when you type in /gladius ui or /gladius test nothing comes up...

15. Help me please...

im download the warmane Wotlk - Wod characters models. How to fix this? This is a not AddOns menu??? and how to chatbox resize?

First ... 5678917 ... Last