1. Skada link is broken for Pandaria, it's through Mediafire. However, this here is from dev site for Skada; From their project site. The lower download button (greyish in my browser, the one next to 1.4.19) will get that copy of Skada.

https://www.wowace.com/projects/skada/files/794191

2. Hey o, thanks so much for creating this list!

I was wondering if you might be able to suggest anything for me to try, because for some reason the 3.3.5 Atlasloot and 3.3.5 Deadly Boss Mods are currently not showing up on my addons list when I first log in to wow.
    I am using other addons from this very list (mapcoords, autorepair, omen threat meter, and a couple of others) for 3.3.5 and they are working fine...
    I am confident I am going through the process correctly of unzipping the folders, placing the contents in Interface > Addons folder and making sure to check the box "load out of date addons" once I reach my character list and the addons menu. For some reason, neither Atlasloot nor DBM are showing up on this list at all. Do you have any idea what I may be doing wrong, or what I might be able to fix it and get these addons? (I have even tried other sources than this list and those did not appear either). Thank you again for your help and making this list.

3. has someone got a working 2.4.3 Move Anything ? That would be very helpful

4. hi....i need a quest helper addon..can u help me?? 3.3.5a patch

5. Good afternoon by the way, someone would know the name of the addon that spame: Meteor strike in 7 sec run the other side!
    Raid: Ruby Of Sanction...

Tkss
    Im guessing that would be Deadly Boss Mods

6. Just wanna thank you for this, and seeing you updating it is awesome. I really appreciate the work you put and are putting into making this list. You the man.

7. Just wanna thank you for this, and seeing you updating it is awesome. I really appreciate the work you put and are putting into making this list. You the man.
    Than you, wait till you see my new one! It will blow you away!!

8. Than you, wait till you see my new one! It will blow you away!!
    Can't wait :D When do you think it will be done?

9. Good afternoon, what is the name of this addon that spends the following sentence in / s Meteor Strike in 7 sec. Run to the other side!
    Halion 25heroic. Link Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qx2OQdAY6uM

10. Can you link the new one and how long do you think before its up? Also thanks for doing this you are a Saint

11. https://imgur.com/a/O45co
    Hello guys,can someone help me,I can't move Totem Bar and I want that the keybinds appear on my spellbar,for example (1,2,3,4) as in picture.
    And Pallypower addon doesn't work.Thanks.

12. what addons should i use for hunter & where can i find it, please help me.

13. need omen threat meter and power auras :(

14. July 6, 2018  
    I am looking for a quest tracker to see how many quests I've completed in Azeroth. Just like the Quest achievements for TBC and WotLK, per zones, but for the Classic continents, Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor.

So for example, it will say: "Eversong Woods: 23/26" or something similar.

Any ideas?
    Edited: July 6, 2018

First ... 142223242526 Last