1. im download the warmane Wotlk - Wod characters models. How to fix this? This is a not AddOns menu??? and how to chatbox resize?
    Fix the WoD models to revert back to original? Yes, it's not an addon. Not officially called an addon at least. If you wanted to use the original one, you should've downloaded the (old) version of WotLK

But if you already have the WoD models version, here's the solution : http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....hatever-reason

2. Fix the WoD models to revert back to original? Yes, it's not an addon. Not officially called an addon at least. If you wanted to use the original one, you should've downloaded the (old) version of WotLK

But if you already have the WoD models version, here's the solution : http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....hatever-reason

Thanks for the help.

3. How "AddOns" to add? AddOns are not working :'(

4. How "AddOns" to add? AddOns are not working :'(
    It shows you how to add and activate the addons in the beginning of my post. Try that and see if it helps, let us know....

5. Yo recién tengo un problema con un addon que dice que bloquea pvpui y no me deja hacer campos de batalla ni arenas como loa desactivo porfa alguien digamd

6. Yo recién tengo un problema con un addon que dice que bloquea pvpui y no me deja hacer campos de batalla ni arenas como loa desactivo porfa alguien digamd
    Can someone translate this for me please?

7. anyone can Plase upload SpellFlash 3.3.5a ? i serch goolg but cant find that thanks

8. anyone can Plase upload SpellFlash 3.3.5a ? i serch goolg but cant find that thanks
    The addon is called SnowFallKeyPress, if you cant find it here, i'm pretty sure you can find it on arena-tournament forums.

9. The addon is called SnowFallKeyPress, if you cant find it here, i'm pretty sure you can find it on arena-tournament forums.
    SpellFlash - This addon is able to make suggestions of what spell you may want to cast next by flashing on top of the spell buttons.

SnowfallKeyPress - This addon accelerates key bindings so that they are activated by key press rather than key release. This allows you to activate your abilities faster than you could otherwise.

But no their apparently is no version for 3.3.5 as I know of though.

10. SpellFlash - This addon is able to make suggestions of what spell you may want to cast next by flashing on top of the spell buttons.

SnowfallKeyPress - This addon accelerates key bindings so that they are activated by key press rather than key release. This allows you to activate your abilities faster than you could otherwise.

But no their apparently is no version for 3.3.5 as I know of though.
    It makes your spell's flash too, if you set so in addon options

P.S. @PosTishen, if you're playing priority based spec you might want to try out "Doom CooldownPulse".
    Edited: January 27, 2016

11. -------------- * Cata 4.3.4 -- MoP 5.4.2 * Error Sounds Be Gone! - Gets rid of all those annoying pesky GCD (Global cooldown) error sounds (woosh, clicks, bangs, and fizzle)More Info
    This one still works with 3.3.5, I used it on retail, tried on warmane and it works. You have to put the Sound folder in the root of the wow folder and restart the client.

Thanks for compiling this list, very helpful!

12. I can't find the addon for GS. I don't see it on the list and all links I find don't work anymore.

13. Thanks

Oh god thank you so much. Every site that used to have addons have mirrors that are not working. Thank you thank you thank you

14. Oh god thank you so much. Every site that used to have addons have mirrors that are not working. Thank you thank you thank you
    Lol, no problem, glad to help!

First ... 67891018 ... Last