1. May 2, 2016  
    Thanks for the contribution, had it already added to my list.

2. May 4, 2016  

Cant seem to get addons to work wotlk

have to specifically extract to the folder :P got it. disreguard this msg.
    Edited: May 4, 2016

3. May 14, 2016  
    Would you mind to add this addon? IMO it's very useful to find pugs at Lordaeron since there's no RDF tool.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=328389

4. May 16, 2016  
    Anybody having trouble with auctioneer? Whenever I try to post an auction it says "Unable to confirm auction for ITEM: Timed out while waiting for posted item to clear from bags."

Very strange because it was working just fine on another WOTLK server I just switched from. Tried deleting the whole suite and downloading the one from this thread in case there was a slight version difference but still no go. Anyone run into this or have a solution?

5. May 22, 2016  
    RatingBuster is causing massive FPS issues when I hover over gear on Lordaeron, is it a specific issue with the version hosted here?

6. May 28, 2016  
    Guys i have a really weird problem with my addons ... so i've downloaded the 5.4.8 version of MOP with the WOD models ... then i proceeded to download some addons namely bartender 4, Pitbull unit frames , Macro Toolkit and Atlas... i've installed them correctly .. extracting the files in the addons folder... launched the game... addons button is on the character screen.. i've checked all the boxes including the load out of date addons box... entered world!... interestingly .. none of the addons show up on my mini map gadget... Pitbull , Atlas, Bartender all supposed to show up.. so i pressed ESC go to interface .. clicked on addons .. only Atlas was there... i tried enabling it.. but it still doesn't pop up... i dont know what seems to be the problem .. tried everything possible!

7. May 30, 2016  
    Someone should add BattlegroundTargets and SimpleIilvl

8. June 1, 2016  
    guys I have a problem, I don't have the "addons" button on the lower left side of the screen. Any ideas how to fix it?

edit: NVM im just stupid :D Its working as it should.
    Edited: June 1, 2016

9. June 1, 2016  
    guys I have a problem, I don't have the "addons" button on the lower left side of the screen. Any ideas how to fix it?

edit: NVM im just stupid :D Its working as it should.
    It happens to all of us.

10. June 3, 2016  
    I can't get event alert working in cataclysm tried the one here and some older versions (still for cata) on curse. Works perfectly for me on wotlk but the cata version seems broken. Anyone else have the same problem?

11. June 4, 2016  
    So I just tried to look at this list and its all missing. What happened? or is it me?

12. June 4, 2016  
    So I just tried to look at this list and its all missing. What happened? or is it me?
    Missing in what way?

13. June 6, 2016  
    Hey guys i downloaded the new client (with new textures) downlaoded 3.3.5 addons copied to interface/addons folder. But in character select screen no have addon button, and my addons not work. Can somebody help me sovle this issue?

14. June 6, 2016  
    Hey guys i downloaded the new client (with new textures) downlaoded 3.3.5 addons copied to interface/addons folder. But in character select screen no have addon button, and my addons not work. Can somebody help me sovle this issue?
    Did you just download the addon and put it in the addon folder or did you unzip the folder and put the contents of the folder in the addons folder?

15. when i put the addons for cata in the addons folder and start my game the button at the bottom of the screen does not appear idk why can i get some help?

First ... 91011121321 ... Last