1. I dont seem to find a working Gatherer or Gathermate addon... Either the link is too old, either it doesnt work. The gathermate on this thread doesnt work;
    nothing happens when i type in /gathermate

2. I dont seem to find a working Gatherer or Gathermate addon... Either the link is too old, either it doesnt work. The gathermate on this thread doesnt work;
    nothing happens when i type in /gathermate
    Did a lot of investigating and apparently to make WotLK 3.3.5 Gathermate2 to work you need to have the WotLK 3.3.5 Gatherer addon as well. Its not just with the links i provided, its with the addons websites as well. Thank you for pointing out the problem.

3. whats the best addons to download while not raiding/while raiding

4. can we please get Vuhdo for 3.3.5? :-)

5. I did everything but for some reason add on Recount is not working, geatherer and gs wwork work fine...

6. I updated my list and added what TBC 2.4.3 addons I could find. Happy Easter!

7. Hey,

did not see Cauldron in the list, awsome light weight addon very use full for training enchanting.

3.3.5. WOTLK https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/...020709689%3A98

8. Hi, I have no idea if it has been mentioned before (didn't read the 15 pages of this thread), but I had an issue with the gladius file given for wotlk.

Even when it's active in the addon panel (character selection panel), it doesn't seem to exist in-game -- typing /gladius cause the game to answer "type /help [...]".
    In order to make sure there was no conflict, I disabled all other addons, same result.

Therefore, I went to curseforge to look for other gladius files, and some might possibly work, who knows?
    As the statistician sheep I am, I first chose the 3.3.5 file with the most downloads. And it worked! Here is the link:
    https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/...s/files/439276

9. Hi, I have no idea if it has been mentioned before (didn't read the 15 pages of this thread), but I had an issue with the gladius file given for wotlk.

Even when it's active in the addon panel (character selection panel), it doesn't seem to exist in-game -- typing /gladius cause the game to answer "type /help [...]".
    In order to make sure there was no conflict, I disabled all other addons, same result.

Therefore, I went to curseforge to look for other gladius files, and some might possibly work, who knows?
    As the statistician sheep I am, I first chose the 3.3.5 file with the most downloads. And it worked! Here is the link:
    https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/...s/files/439276
    Really odd, that's the same one in my list.

10. Really odd, that's the same one in my list.
    In order to make sure, I've used the FC command on both directories (FC glad1\* glad2\*) and although the lua files are the same, the TOC files are not. This is probably why WoW didn't detect the add-on correctly.

First ... 61415161718 ... Last