1. the addon is enabled. it doesn´t say its out of date. i can configure the addon while i´m in-game but when i´m getting silenced, interruoted, etc. it doesn´t show anything. the version of the addon it´s 3.3.0. the next version is for cataclysm
    Try to reset the addon settings or set profile to default. Are there any addons installed besides it? If so, try disable them all and let only LS enabled, see if that makes any difference.

2. Hi i´m having some trouble with the losecontrol addon for 3.3.5 i´ve downloaded it and it doesn´t work at all. can someone help me please?
    Try deleting you're cache folder as well. If you have to, remove the WTF file to the side as well, the files will remake itself again once you start the game. If the problem persists put the WTF file back again.

3. Trying to find WotLK Gathermate2 to pair with Mapster + Routes, but the one here loads way too many errors. Any help?

4. can i get a wotlk version of Healbot cuz the curse link doesent work..Tnx

5. can i get a wotlk version of Healbot cuz the curse link doesent work..Tnx
    Sorry about that, link's are fixed now.

6. Hello I pressed many links but only one of them worked, this is for wotlk. Can you make sure they all work? Lose control, gladius.. like all of them I wanted except bartender didn't work.

7. Many links do not work.... any body have a good Combat text / plate mod for WOTLK?

8. Many links do not work.... any body have a good Combat text / plate mod for WOTLK?
    I know they don't work, I'm in the process of redoing the links now. They were direct links from the addon sites and now for some reason the addons are no longer supported or the links are broken. Will have it fixed in the next few days, thanks for the patience in the mean time.

9. OK, I fixed the links to the addons and now they will download from MediaFire file sharing host. I there is anymore issues please let me know so I can resolve them.

10. You did one bad *** job bro!
    lol, thanks, wish I can get it stickied...

11. Can you add Buffet addon? Automaticly picks the correct food/potion for you to eat so you don't have to swap the food in your action bar each time a new food drops from monster.

I fixed the Database.lua file for MoP version since some of the foods were missing: http://pastebin.com/aFGk2s0p

Original desctiption:
    "Buffet will change the macros as needed to provide you with food and drink out of combat, potions and stones in combat, and bandages on shift (HP macro only, of course). Buffet will always pick the smaller stack if equal-strength items are found. Conjured items will always be preferred over permanent ones."

12. Can you add Buffet addon? Automaticly picks the correct food/potion for you to eat so you don't have to swap the food in your action bar each time a new food drops from monster.

I fixed the Database.lua file for MoP version since some of the foods were missing: http://pastebin.com/aFGk2s0p

Original desctiption:
    "Buffet will change the macros as needed to provide you with food and drink out of combat, potions and stones in combat, and bandages on shift (HP macro only, of course). Buffet will always pick the smaller stack if equal-strength items are found. Conjured items will always be preferred over permanent ones."
    I can add the addon no problem, but when I try to change the database as you provided after I downloaded the addon it's trying to do something to my system 32. If you have the addon with the database file changed it might be no problem.

13. Here is the modded MoP version:
    http://www.filedropper.com/buffet-52042-beta

The Cata/Wotlk versions probably work from the curse.com website.

14. Hi guys
    do you have links for some working addons for collecting ex. herbalism? I had GatherMate2, but now it says it is out of date and Gatherer isn´t working for me too. Thanks for help

First ... 4567816 ... Last