1. Okay so i have a question.... Im running the game on a mac, and only some of the addons I download actually load in game. I have completed the same process with each separate addon (downloading the placing the download in addon folder) but for some reason all of them wont load. Can anyone help me with this problem please?

Not to be rude, but have you checked the "load out of date addons" from char selection screen?

2. oh man you know i'm going to download 'em all.

3. yes its safe, wouldn't post it if it wasn't. I put some virus scan programs to check if needed in the beginning of the post.

4. Can u please add group calendar to the list ?

5. Can u please add group calendar to the list ?
    Done, and thanks for the contribution.

6. Hey, im looking for an add on that would allow me to zoom out/in a camera even more then its default on my char?
    Also i need a good tooltip based addon that will show me(like on shift mouse over) what stats would change if i switch certain armor/weapon for other i have and so on...
    Edited: February 12, 2017

7. Is there an addon for WOTLK that can display my latency (ping) and fps, like the one that is built in game but so that I don't have to click on it to see the information?
    Like this one but I can't get it to work on 3.3.5 - https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/lagbar

Also any good addon that works well on 3.3.5 that replaces character's bar (health, mana, icon, lvl etc.) with something more interesting?

8. Is there an addon for WOTLK that can display my latency (ping) and fps, like the one that is built in game but so that I don't have to click on it to see the information?
    Like this one but I can't get it to work on 3.3.5 - https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/lagbar

Also any good addon that works well on 3.3.5 that replaces character's bar (health, mana, icon, lvl etc.) with something more interesting?
    1) Titan panel gives you bar to set up on screen border(up or down) where you can set all different stuff including latency, frame rate and so on. and its really easy to set up

2) A lot of good Unit Frame addons out there, at the moment im using xPearl and even tough its somewhat harder to set up it really good for me. You could also try Shadow Unit frame or maybe PitBull Unit Frame.

9. Is it ok to download the Gathermate2 Database from here >> https://www.wowace.com/projects/gathermate2_data ? Can't seem to find a 3.3.5 version

10. Quick question: I installed all the AddOns and selected "load out of date addons," of course there were a million popups the first time I loaded the game, so I just clicked "disable all." - Can I leave everything disabled including all the default Blizzard ones that say "out of date" and had the load button next to them? I noticed those were in the vanilla client's addon folder. Everything looks fine, but wasn't sure if I messed something by disabling everything.

Sorry if this has been answered before, didn't see it in the thread.

11. Guys i have problem with Greed.
    For example, shaman color is blue.When its dark blue it means shaman is full HP, and parts with light blue indicates missing hp, we all know that.
    My problem is that SOMETIMES i have 2 different lighter version of each color.Lets say i got one color which is somewhere between full hp and missing hp.
    At start i tought its color which indicates for how much player is going to be healed but its not, it comes sometimes and stays for 4-5 sec then dissapears.

12. Quick question: I installed all the AddOns and selected "load out of date addons," of course there were a million popups the first time I loaded the game, so I just clicked "disable all." - Can I leave everything disabled including all the default Blizzard ones that say "out of date" and had the load button next to them? I noticed those were in the vanilla client's addon folder. Everything looks fine, but wasn't sure if I messed something by disabling everything.

Sorry if this has been answered before, didn't see it in the thread.
    1) Download the addon from my list I provided.
    2) Take the contents of that (zipped) folder and add it to the wow directory > Interface > addons folder.
    3) Start the game and when you Go to the character screen, Left Bottom Corner of screen is a button "Addons".
    4)Click the addons button and it will take it to your addons list.
    5)When you are at the addons list check off what ones you want to use.
    6)Finally at the right top corner of the list is a box you mark off that says " Load out of date addons ".
    7)Mark off the " okay " tab at the bottom of the list frame and it should all be good.

Leave the Blizzard ones alone. Addons that you download are suppose to be able to over write or modify some of the blizzard one 's once you start the game.

If you are talking about the lua Errors when you are in the game play you are able to disable the feature. When you are in game hit esc key on your keyboard, click the interface tab, from the list scroll down to help tab, uncheck the display lua errors box and restart the game.

You might wanna delete the "cache" folder in your wow directory as well. It will remake the folder again once you start the game and will not affect the game or settings in any way.
    Edited: February 23, 2017

13. Can anyone give me a working link to gear score lite addon? thank you

14. Can anyone give me a working link to gear score lite addon? thank you
    For what expansion?

First ... 5131415161725 ... Last