1. I'm looking for a Kill-count (Battleground) Addon for Pandaria but I failed my search.
    In Cata I used Killshot but it doesn't work with 5.4 patch.

Can someone help me? TY!

2. I'm searching a particoular addon for Predatory Swiftness and Savage Roar tracker.

If you watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf9lh7EBm6U

i mean the white bear paw that comes out with predatory swiftness
    and the other white tauren skull for savage roar.

can someone help me?

3. I'm looking for a Kill-count (Battleground) Addon for Pandaria but I failed my search.
    In Cata I used Killshot but it doesn't work with 5.4 patch.

Can someone help me? TY!
    I found a addon called Killshot. Scroll the list to the one you are looking for.

4. I'm searching a particoular addon for Predatory Swiftness and Savage Roar tracker.

If you watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf9lh7EBm6U

i mean the white bear paw that comes out with predatory swiftness
    and the other white tauren skull for savage roar.

can someone help me?
    Check out Badkitty. It might be similar to what you are looking for. Don't know what slient version you are looking for, just go to the [files] tab above the addon description and scroll the list for the one you are looking for.

5. Check out Badkitty. It might be similar to what you are looking for. Don't know what slient version you are looking for, just go to the [files] tab above the addon description and scroll the list for the one you are looking for.

I've got a check, it's another addon :( unable to find it

6. I found a addon called Killshot. Scroll the list to the one you are looking for.

I tryed to use it but 5.2 patch version doesn't work unfortunatly :(

7. umm i face very strange problem ...
    when i log in i check my addons list its already selected and in game most of them is invisible and didn`t work ... i tried clear cache and put them again and tried also deleted all WTF and interface .. same problem ...

any suggest

8. umm i face very strange problem ...
    when i log in i check my addons list its already selected and in game most of them is invisible and didn`t work ... i tried clear cache and put them again and tried also deleted all WTF and interface .. same problem ...

any suggest
    you might have downloaded wrong version or live version of addons, molten is far from 6.1 or 6.0.2, we are 5.4.2, 4.3.4, 3.3.5 I guess you need to download expansion specific versions of those addons :)

9. you might have downloaded wrong version or live version of addons, molten is far from 6.1 or 6.0.2, we are 5.4.2, 4.3.4, 3.3.5 I guess you need to download expansion specific versions of those addons :)
    first thx for reply :)... i have many addons and i Basically didn`t have addon not 5.4.2 ... but i`ll check againe and see :)

BTW it was work fine from 1 week ago but somethings happen so i download MOP 5.4.2 full install again after that i face that problem

10. first thx for reply :)... i have many addons and i Basically didn`t have addon not 5.4.2 ... but i`ll check againe and see :)

BTW it was work fine from 1 week ago but somethings happen so i download MOP 5.4.2 full install again after that i face that problem
    Sorry for the late response, but when you are at you're character screen on the lower left side is a [addons] tab, click it and at the top check the [load out of date addons] box at the top and than click the [save] tab at the bottom.

11. soo i download the MOP version for WIM and not working... some1 have the same problem?

12. Did you unzip the file, put the contents in the addons folder located in the interface folder, or go in you're character list when you login the game and at the bottom is a tab [addons], after that at the top click load out of date addons?

13. Hi, I have no addons button in my character screen.... like it has never been there. i looked everywhere else for it, i looked in the bottom-left corner of my character screen, login screen and everywhere and i just can't find it or there's something wrong... anyone else have this problem ??

12311 ... Last