1. Battlegroundtargets for WOTLK

Hey

I don't know why noone wants to share this it's so hard to find but guess i'll do it.

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/232f...egroundTargets

Enjoy i've spent alot of time to find this and people werent eager to share....

Greets
    Gruut

2. Thank you, but addon didn't work properly with Mercenary Mode :(

3. What i have to do for it to work? I downloaded all the files and put it in a folder called "Battleground targets" and put that folder inside my addon folder alongside the others. And it doesnt appear on my addon list.

4. What i have to do for it to work? I downloaded all the files and put it in a folder called "Battleground targets" and put that folder inside my addon folder alongside the others. And it doesnt appear on my addon list.
    put it in a folder called "BattlegroundTargets"

folder name should be the same as .toc file

5. Thank you, but addon didn't work properly with Mercenary Mode :(

has anyone solved the problem?

6. Type /reload and it will work, its not because of mercenary mode but because of the scoreboard bugging out and not showing players.

7. Type /reload and it will work, its not because of mercenary mode but because of the scoreboard bugging out and not showing players.
    /reload not working :(

8. It is possible to see what talent specced are enemies ?

9. You can't inspect enemy players, but technically it should be possible to deduce because of the auras that they have or the spells that they cast.

10. You can't inspect enemy players, but technically it should be possible to deduce because of the auras that they have or the spells that they cast.
    I mean - see icon enemy talents tree on this addon

11. I mean - see icon enemy talents tree on this addon
    Looking around this very same subforum I found https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=413940

Maybe "Spec Icons" is what you want?