1. Hi can anybody help me to get tidy plates/threat plates and titan panel for TBC please
    Edited: June 11, 2017

2. Is there one for Slowfall keypress for BC? I tried the WOTLK version posted on another post, it didn't work.

3. is there an addon for chats? and an addon that can visualize when you gain buffs and debuffs sam to power auras?

4. can i get the latest link in SpartanUI for TBC??

5. @PlayToy , Hi mate, im playing on tbc server Outland and im having an issue in arena 2v2. If my partner hunter traps oponent, i cant see the duration on his trap. Isn't that OmniCC? Cause i have OmniCC and it shows my CC's..

6. is there a map addon that s the same features with tha carbonite's map function?

7. July 1, 2017  
    When I log on I don't see the Add-ons checkbox in the bottom left hand corner. Am I missing something?

8. July 1, 2017  
    im looking for an addon that shows an alert on someone from the raid failing (not just me, but anyone in the raid). more specifically, im looking for an addon that throws an alert when someone casts with unchained magic at sindy.
    is there such addon? MPR and DBM are not showing what im looking for.

9. July 9, 2017  
    Mind if I drop some addons here that I don't see on the list?. All are for MoP. WoWace may have versions for Cata/BC/Wrath.

AutoDecliner
    While you can disabled guild invites, trades, and channel invites from the Interface options, you have to do it for each character you make, and you can't set it so that you can still accept these things from people on your friends list. Likewise, you can't block duels or charter requests. This adds all that functionality.

NPCScan Overlay
    Requires NPCScan. Adds coloured overlay to your map to indicate the spawns or patrol areas or rares. Unfortunately the overlays disappear once you've flagged a rare. To clear your cache and make the overlays come back, simply delete your Cache folder in your WoW install directory.

Handynotes Timelesschests
    Requires Handynotes. Displays the locations of all chests on the Timeless Isle. Presently, they're bugged. They vanish even if you don't fully loot them, and the tokens don't seem to adhere to your spec. However, if you want to collect armour tokens anyway or just do it for the achieve and coins, this addon is helpful. Unfortunately the icons don't disappear once you click a chest like they do on retail, so you'll have to keep track of which chests you've looted.

10. Mind if I drop some addons here that I don't see on the list?. All are for MoP. WoWace may have versions for Cata/BC/Wrath.

AutoDecliner
    While you can disabled guild invites, trades, and channel invites from the Interface options, you have to do it for each character you make, and you can't set it so that you can still accept these things from people on your friends list. Likewise, you can't block duels or charter requests. This adds all that functionality.

NPCScan Overlay
    Requires NPCScan. Adds coloured overlay to your map to indicate the spawns or patrol areas or rares. Unfortunately the overlays disappear once you've flagged a rare. To clear your cache and make the overlays come back, simply delete your Cache folder in your WoW install directory.

Handynotes Timelesschests
    Requires Handynotes. Displays the locations of all chests on the Timeless Isle. Presently, they're bugged. They vanish even if you don't fully loot them, and the tokens don't seem to adhere to your spec. However, if you want to collect armour tokens anyway or just do it for the achieve and coins, this addon is helpful. Unfortunately the icons don't disappear once you click a chest like they do on retail, so you'll have to keep track of which chests you've looted.
    Sure will,actually in the middle of redoing this whole post in design and more addons.

11. Thanks for the compliment and you are welcome. But what game version are you saying is bugged?
    I'm also looking for a working version of grid on the patch 3.3.5. The link you gave doesn't seem to work.

Thanks for your help and great job. Even after all thoses years your post if usefull to many people.

12. I'm also looking for a working version of grid on the patch 3.3.5. The link you gave doesn't seem to work.

Thanks for your help and great job. Even after all thoses years your post if usefull to many people.
    The addon or the link to download the addon itself? If its the link im sorry for that, im in the middle of redoing the whole post and may have messed with the links. You can get it here ... http://www.mediafire.com/file/af97zz...otLK_3.3.5.zip

13. DBM for 3.3.5a is the latest version ?

And you have the GearScore addon with bonus scanner included ? Was an "lite" version without UI, only score added after item stats.

14. I have a problem. WotLK Expanison.

I have installed my Addons from the curse client. I can see the Addons button at the left hand corner. I have taken enable and load out of date on all addons. But when I log into the game, nothing shows up.

First ... 91718192021 ... Last