1. Can confirm I never asked Seldane to drop any players. I even asked him to bring as many healers as he liked (you guys had 2-3 BGs where you had more healers).

The thing is Seldane was a very respectful person and I enjoyed talking with him, but you are very hateful in the way you speak. It causes a lot of toxicity and causes a reaction, which I suppose is what you want.
    Your the one who started this, this thread is not suppose to be your concern anymore specially now that you play in Stormstout. This thread is a joke and you take it in a very serious way. It is obvious really. You could always settle things down with me in-game then lets see who is better and who should shut up.

Don't blame me, I just air out what I hear from others and from your own members. That toxic air you mentioned, I think it came from you. So smell your own stink. If you keep denying, I actually do not care. People wouldn't be making the same stories if it wasn't true. Anyway, Chat files can be edited and it cannot serve as proof. You and Seldane have different stories, probably Seldane lied and it is also possible that you are lying. It's natural that you would defend yourself. But keep in mind. Those allegations came from your own members.

Good day and see you in game.

2. Your the one who started this, this thread is not suppose to be your concern anymore specially now that you play in Stormstout. This thread is a joke and you take it in a very serious way. It is obvious really. You could always settle things down with me in-game then lets see who is better and who should shut up.

Don't blame me, I just air out what I hear from others and from your own members. That toxic air you mentioned, I think it came from you. So smell your own stink. If you keep denying, I actually do not care. People wouldn't be making the same stories if it wasn't true. Anyway, Chat files can be edited and it cannot serve as proof. You and Seldane have different stories, probably Seldane lied and it is also possible that you are lying. It's natural that you would defend yourself. But keep in mind. Those allegations came from your own members.

Good day and see you in game.
    You were picking on random Alliance players, and I just wanted to call you out on how many times you have quit BGs in front of me. After that came quite a direct attack, so I responded in kind. Sorry if I offended you I suppose, but I can assure you that virtually everything you have written has been a straight out lie. Maybe others lied to you, or maybe you distorted things to fit your need, but everything was a lie, and I had to set the record straight.

That is all, and I have nothing further to add. I am glad you are enjoying yourself on Cata. As for if anything is my concern, you posted in a public space, so everything is everyone's concern. They may reply if they wish. I am actually not active on Stormstout or Sargeras, but I like to browse the forums every now and then :)

3. Did his mother forgot to teach him some manners? Its bad to spit on someone.
    no hate but might i just clarify that i'm pretty sure you have /spit and possibly other commands set up in your addon and/or do the exact same thing yourself? i can see it on your screenshots and videos you often post.

4. shes too butthurt to admit any beating

5. Yea, I set up my addon to /spit to anyone who spits on me it saves their names so when I kill them I /spit back, but my default emote was just /cackle. I did that a long time ago but I didn't like it. Cuz I want my character laughing out loud when I kill any allys and it was just so damn many names saved and the addon is consuming a lot of memory.

@Suffler I think you're the one who is so butthurt here. This thread is a joke and your taking it waaay to serious. Can you read your posts again? I loled many times while reading it.

Like fishing, think of this thread as a bait. I am luring butthurt people like you. I catch same fishes everytime I do this. :D. So funny, I'm actually having fun.

6. But the question is... Do you leave BGs still?

7. Everyone leaves afks premades whines flames or stay til the end in a bg just stop l: ya all just cant admit that ending this with a joke yes ik im funny

First 12