1. the best damage i get is 128k crit on a max lvl dummy...on players it's mostly under 50k and i'm 497 ilvl with 22% crit without any buff. in 2 update ago they nerfed kill command and in last update they even nerfed pets and reduced their attack power so it's no wonder....they keep messing hunters and making us weaker with every update.

1more thing i want to add... the problem here is molten community...if u look at forums or even in BG ppl tend to trash talk hunters especially BM hunters..why? cuz with even a 20k kill command they still find it hard to beat us so they keep qqing and whining about how op hunters are...molten staff sees this and ofc they cant ignore it so they keep making us weaker and weaker ...for example kill command..just look how it was before and how it is now....some class like warriors r so bugged but in a good way but molten doing nothing..they barely touch them in every update...or DKs doing 5x damage now but who cares?! they only see hunter's bugs to fix! but they dont fix stamped or murder of crows and glaive toss damage ...instead nerf our working spells...! just be ready for another nerf in next update.

also mostly hunter players playing with hunter bc they think hunters OP. most of them dont know play hunter or dont know how to works skills.. like today i asked to a hunter for test kill command skill.. he is did test answer me its works fine.. i asked how much dps u did with KC? he is said 50k with normal hit 100k with crit... and he is was happy with that bc he is dont know anything about hunter.. there so many hunter like him.

2. So i will help u a bit - i dont know all of ur stats but added only mastery + ap and bm spec and there is rought killcommand dmg
    Kill Command See Hunter Breakdown avg non crit - 122787 avg crit - 245573

You are free to put all of ur gear + gems+ race + enchants and do it by ur self
    http://femaledwarf.com/
    its for 5.4.8

3. Working as intended. I'm sorry but 350k kill commands in under 500 ilvl gear on dummies is just goofy. No where near the damage it was on retail. Kill command hitting for 350 -400k in SOO gear. Stop complaining.

4. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...done&source=24

This is a hunter from paragon, you can see how hard hit his killcommand in SOO hc.
    He is probaly around 560-570 ilvl
    average hit 236k
    average crit 518k

there is no way hunter to do 200k normal hits in 499 ilvl.

5. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...done&source=24

This is a hunter from paragon, you can see how hard hit his killcommand in SOO hc.
    He is probaly around 560-570 ilvl
    average hit 236k
    average crit 518k

there is no way hunter to do 200k normal hits in 499 ilvl.
    i have 519 ilvl with % 47,41 mastery and almost full 522 pve gear.. and that guy do 150k dmg more dps than me with KC ? i think that guy even have a hunter or testing Kill command with full buff

6. Just use femaledwarf add all of ur gear select enable standar rotation, your buffs and it will give u the right numbers.

7. avg dmg 136190 avg crit 272381
    but again with custum stats from femaledwarf

8. Working as intended. I'm sorry but 350k kill commands in under 500 ilvl gear on dummies is just goofy. No where near the damage it was on retail. Kill command hitting for 350 -400k in SOO gear. Stop complaining.
    another guy full pve with 522ilvl bow and some 522ilvl item doing only 57k dmg normal hit, 114 with crit... and REMEMBER Kill command has 6 second CD.. so how u can do 350k dmg with KC under 500ilvl? or u just trolling us?

9. Actually weapon doesnt matter for killcommand.

10. Actually weapon doesnt matter for killcommand.
    the bow has 1200 mastery . i said that bc the guy have more gear than Marukaska. and Marukaska says doing x3 more dmg than that guy. there no way for that.

11. Working as intended. I'm sorry but 350k kill commands in under 500 ilvl gear on dummies is just goofy. No where near the damage it was on retail. Kill command hitting for 350 -400k in SOO gear. Stop complaining.
    well, im 488. My KC Does 56k w/o BW normal and 64k with BW .It crits for like 164k with BW thats the max crit i've seen on my hunter after the fix. it's kinda low with that gear in my opinion.

12. Thats ok guys, let they fix KC. When they fix pet hit rating, Cobra strikes and Stampede everyone will start crying again.

13. Working as intended. I'm sorry but 350k kill commands in under 500 ilvl gear on dummies is just goofy. No where near the damage it was on retail. Kill command hitting for 350 -400k in SOO gear. Stop complaining.
    idk u r serious or what? read our posts again see if anyone said their kill command deal 350k even on a dummy! if u r not a hunter plz get the fk out of here and dont speak about something u have no clue about ! if KC deal 350k crit on dummy then it should be about 150k crit on players..did u ever see any KC damage u that much or u just day dreaming?! the best crit i ever saw in sargeras so far was a horde hunter with a spirit beast buff stack flask etc with 100k crit...never seen more than that and my record is 70k crit ( most of the time my kill command is less than 20k which is so embrassing with my ilvl and states)!

14. another guy full pve with 522ilvl bow and some 522ilvl item doing only 57k dmg normal hit, 114 with crit... and REMEMBER Kill command has 6 second CD.. so how u can do 350k dmg with KC under 500ilvl? or u just trolling us?

http://www.twitch.tv/marukaska38/b/637845375 , 10 sha . 600k kill commands. no thanks. this is my hunter on sargeras. This was before the last update. The damage is insane. Now it crits for 270-300k only because of buff stacking. I think you guys are forgetting how much damage we are supposed to be doing in current gear. 100-120k . in ilvl 505-510 gear. Hunters should not even be near the top of the dps charts. It should be mages locks and rogues.

15. i still dont know how u get that damage..even in last update it wasnt even close to 300k! but u did 600k! as i said with full tryc set 1grv full gemmed enchanted my best KC on players was 70k and it's like 2-3% of the KCs...! half of the KCs is 10-20k rofl...i wish i could do a stable 50k at least..it's so fking random! i will be so happy even with 50k on players!

First 1234 Last