1. the best damage i get is 128k crit on a max lvl dummy...on players it's mostly under 50k and i'm 497 ilvl with 22% crit without any buff. in 2 update ago they nerfed kill command and in last update they even nerfed pets and reduced their attack power so it's no wonder....they keep messing hunters and making us weaker with every update.

1more thing i want to add... the problem here is molten community...if u look at forums or even in BG ppl tend to trash talk hunters especially BM hunters..why? cuz with even a 20k kill command they still find it hard to beat us so they keep qqing and whining about how op hunters are...molten staff sees this and ofc they cant ignore it so they keep making us weaker and weaker ...for example kill command..just look how it was before and how it is now....some class like warriors r so bugged but in a good way but molten doing nothing..they barely touch them in every update...or DKs doing 5x damage now but who cares?! they only see hunter's bugs to fix! but they dont fix stamped or murder of crows and glaive toss damage ...instead nerf our working spells...! just be ready for another nerf in next update.
    Even tough I agree it was nerfed badly since the release of toes I wonder what gear are you using, don't expect big numbers on a dummy if you have tyrannicals or malevolents on, I did a dps test yesterday and max KC was 320k with only the mastery buff from the milk, indeed they are messing around with our working spells while our beloved crows and our pet zoo is not even being talked about to be fixed. The only thing I greet them from this 2 updates on hunter side is the frenzy fix, everything else that gives us burst is bugged for almost a year.

2. http://www.twitch.tv/marukaska38/b/637845375 , 10 sha . 600k kill commands. no thanks. this is my hunter on sargeras. This was before the last update. The damage is insane. Now it crits for 270-300k only because of buff stacking. I think you guys are forgetting how much damage we are supposed to be doing in current gear. 100-120k . in ilvl 505-510 gear. Hunters should not even be near the top of the dps charts. It should be mages locks and rogues.
    t14N

http://spacegoatsc2c.com/media/uploads/Simulationcraft_Results.png

t15HC
    http://wow.gameguyz.com/sites/defaul...0803144833.jpg

3. it does 128-130k on max lvl dummy and i'm full tryc with 1 grv ilvl497 full gemmed enchanted as i said..the different between pve and pvp damage sometimes is so huge! on lvl90 mob it do sometime up to 220k but for pvp it is so lower...i think maybe resil is bugged for KC or other way around! :D i mean our pvp power which is around40% doesnt effect KC and it reducing KC damage to30%! 0.o

4. Hc target dummy has 31.55% dmg reduc from psy dmg attacks.

5. Hc target dummy has 31.55% dmg reduc from psy dmg attacks.
    1lvl dummy too... lol we just did a toes raid most hunters did 100-130k dmg

6. not lvl 1, dunno about them

dude i just dont understand what u gonna proof here? u mean 100-130k dmg enough for hunters? do u know how many second Kill command CD ?? 6 SECOND and 40 FOCUS!!!

7. Dude i told you - go in femaledwarf, put all your gear to be the same with all enchants and gems that you have, do the test and you will see what is the correct kill command dmg.

8. it becoming rather sickening! KC became so weak they fked up BMs so bad...it's really annoying when in arena u have to use kill command 100 times to kill a 400k person! and half of the times it get blocked or missed...! i think it's time to change to MM.

9. Who cares about stupid dummy? Damage is not op in pvp at all! Sometimes i crit 50k and sometimes i hit for 8k- hey 8k KC o.O aaaannnnd, sometimes I miss with 3,30% hit. I switched to my alt to gear him a little bit till they fix some bugs.

I played with cunning pet spec because I found ROS so important against some classes and my burst was total crap.

10. yeah that's what i'm saying...it sometimes deal less than 10k on players! in pvp it sux so bad! u know KC is the only spell we have beside arcane shot... :( our dots is the weakest among all other dots i think..it's mostly 10-12k per3sec! :(( plz do something molten it's really unfair!
    and about pet..i srsly suggest u guys go for dps aspec! froget cunning and tenacity! :d

11. They don't even know why Pet damage is bugged so they are just applying bandaid fixes, like changing the Kill Commamd co-efficient. I have no problem with our DPS being nerfed, but lets do it correctly and not break spells. (If they fixed the actual issue with hunters, kill command damage would be inherently nerfed)

#TheMoltenFix

12. yeah that's what i'm saying...it sometimes deal less than 10k on players! in pvp it sux so bad! u know KC is the only spell we have beside arcane shot... :( our dots is the weakest among all other dots i think..it's mostly 10-12k per3sec! :(( plz do something molten it's really unfair!
    and about pet..i srsly suggest u guys go for dps aspec! froget cunning and tenacity! :d
    Well I look at cunning spec this way: I have ros and vs ele chamans and mages is really importat to mitigate those crits. And its 1min cd. So you can survive longer and in that time deal some more dmg which will compensate lack in dps. Also there is 30% increased speed so pet will hit the target more times. But yeah, burst is much lower.

13. i dont know it's a joke or what...but if it is a joke it's not funny at all! they nerfed kill command again...since 2 days ago after saregras crashes kill command became totally useless that i removed it from my action bar! in pvp with 29.89% crit 17.5k pvp power over 15k attack power it deal 9k now!! yes 9k non crit! i tried it yesterday on my DK friend ...he's frost and after 4time getting 9k non crit i got 15k crit!!! in pve it never hit more than 110k with 33% mastery i have!!! srsly dear warmane people..have u any idea what u r doing with this game?! why in 15 2s arena i did yesterday i only saw 1 hunter and he was MM?! and why u r nerfing us without any nortice in changelog?! what is the basic of these changes?! u wanna make it blizlike?!?! it was better than this even in cata !!! when a stupid moonking dots hit 40-50k each tik or a warrior hit like a truck or a shamy 2 shot even plate armors or a feral with bugged bleed kill us like a piece of cake ....
    i dont know why hunter doing nothing but staying in a corner and watching! just go to bug tracker and see they removed every single comment u made ...
    when glaive toss do 6k and slow for 1.5sec and make ppl lol or crows do 5k tik or stamped oly have a stupid sound.... it really frustrating ...

First 1234 Last