1. Updated with an art made by "Nazty" on forums.

And to all members of Bloodlust, it was so fun locking down the PvP vendors yesterday. :D

2. Yeah it was fun,we survived several attacks from Pokemonz before a hundred aly players were all on us. :P

3. Good luck with the guild guys.
    If Apllex (My bosnian brotha) is still playing tell him I said Hi :P

4. Good luck with the guild guys.
    If Apllex (My bosnian brotha) is still playing tell him I said Hi :P
    Yes! Apllexas is still here with us. I will tell him you said hi. :D

5. Added a new video!

Behold, The first ever recorded Epic Stormwind Invasion on Sargeras: Mists of Pandaria

[YT]c0AG67VVouE[/YT]

6. Awesome guild forum thread, keep up the good work and good luck with your progression and don't let the pvp die out !

7. do you guys use voicechat in guild?
    tl;dr Some stuff happened in EoE few of us looking for new guild, Thinking about transfering to sargears

8. do you guys use voicechat in guild?
    tl;dr Some stuff happened in EoE few of us looking for new guild, Thinking about transfering to sargears
    Yes, we are in Raidcall all the time, fooling around and sharing music and stuff, really fun. If you would join us that would be really awesome.

9. Nice to see that Bloodlust has risen from the ashes :) But can somebody fill me up on what happened with the whole anarchy merge? Before taking a few months break everything seemed to be alright between anarchy and ex-bloodlust players.

10. Guys, I am coming back in 5 days. I am sorry for being inactive, but real life things must come first. I miss you guys

- Ily

11. Interesting... A bloodthirsty Horde guild that might be willing to knock around some filthy alliance scum, for a price I assume. I am not a PvPer by any stretch of the imagination, I gave that up years ago when WotLK was released. But, I am a role player and I have "commissioned" PvPers before, in retail, as mercenaries to attack and ravage Alliance settlements in order to draw alliance guilds/players into world PvP as part of a few story lines I have created.

I shall keep this guild in mind should I ever find myself in need of an Army to rain death and destruction upon our mutual enemies.....

12. Guys, I am coming back in 5 days. I am sorry for being inactive, but real life things must come first. I miss you guys

- Ily
    So tomorrow is the D day...we'll wait and see :D

13. May 10, 2015  
    Ravagerose here, just letting all you guys in Bloodlust know I am still alive. Sadly my Computer kicked the bucket. I wont be back on for a while till I can save up for a new computer. Let Agrabash know, i know he's prob wondering where the hell I have been lmao. I also hope you guys have been on top of Aeonaxx spawns! I hope to be back in a month or so! Get more people the mount and I hope to raid SW with you all when I return! BLOODLUST!

14. June 9, 2015  
    Moved.

And oh hi, Ravagerose!

First 1234 Last