1. Hello Frostwolf. We are Bloodlust! We have been evicted out of Sargeras. And we have no better place to stay. But worry not! We won't be a burden to Frostwolf. We are here to add more fuel to the fire of World PvP! We also aim to aid Horde become a better faction here on Frostwolf. Best Regards to all players!

2. The requirement's are going to be updated on the main post. We are shifting our requirements from time to time. If you wanted to join us. Please whisper anyone in our guild and ask for an officer. Thank you.

3. The requirement's are going to be updated on the main post. We are shifting our requirements from time to time. If you wanted to join us. Please whisper anyone in our guild and ask for an officer. Thank you.
    What are the requirements currently? Also, do you guys still have a guild website?

4. What are the requirements currently? Also, do you guys still have a guild website?
    Yes we currently have a website. But it is just a pain in the *** honestly. It is just making things harder. But we give out our website though, for people who wants to leave an application just in case no one online in guild could invite. Our current requirements are 1750 Arena rating or 10.000 Honorable Kills, we recently changed the rules to give our trainees a push to improve and show us that they really are a worthy PvP player.

If you still want to see our website, it is bloodlustfrostwolf.shivtr.com

5. Yes we currently have a website. But it is just a pain in the *** honestly. It is just making things harder. But we give out our website though, for people who wants to leave an application just in case no one online in guild could invite. Our current requirements are 1750 Arena rating or 10.000 Honorable Kills, we recently changed the rules to give our trainees a push to improve and show us that they really are a worthy PvP player.

If you still want to see our website, it is bloodlustfrostwolf.shivtr.com
    I will be contacting you guys if I ever rack up that number, but it will be done for sure, the amount of loons I have had to deal with while lvling changed me to a PVP player rather than a PVE one.

6. Yoo ilyanah am one of your fans. Sorry for out of topic, but if u could give me some tips how to beat warrior it would be nice, please :(

7. Yoo ilyanah am one of your fans. Sorry for out of topic, but if u could give me some tips how to beat warrior it would be nice, please :(
    any DK could beat a warrior. it is very easy once you know how to. whisper me in game then i could give you some tips.

8. Hi, My name is Bellccross and uh... I'd like to join :P

9. Hi, My name is Bellccross and uh... I'd like to join :P
    Oh my ****ing god bell! Its about time you came back! Just type /who bloodlust in game whisper anyone. Or wait for Jokerbrand. I gotta take care of IRL stuff. I will be back soon. Glad you're back. don't go ally or i will hunt ur *** down. harharhar

10. Yh Bell sent me a message on facebook then just went silent on me.....

11. My new video, I wanted to thank you kemi, and to all Bloodlust members who helped me in time of need IRL. Thank you so much,

12. you guys still recuriting , Just started playing again till i go to marine corp bootcamp....Looking for decent pvp guild american english required

First 1234 Last