Hello pals. I'm Willkidney from deathwing (Used to play on neltharion and sargeras too while they was on WOTLK with name Maykidney) and i'm going to teach u how to actually duel with a sublety rogue.

I saw many rogues failing duels so much so i'll tell u how actually i duel versus each class.

Warriors (Wound + Crippling poison):

- Open on warrior instantly with shadow dance
- Your opener should looks like prem>slice and dice > cheap shot and instantly garrote
- Pop evasion now in case the warrior trinkets your cheap/kidney so make sure he doesn't rend you
- Kidney shot after Cheap+Garrote(you should have 5cp), and use 2 ambushes
- After that use rupture, and shiv and go away from warr
- Don't go too far away. Make sure u're in the dead zone so he can't Auto attack you or Charge
- Pop sprint if needed while kiting and if warr is starting to getting away use Cloak to remove his slow so you get into the dead zone again
- Watchout for crippling poison(don't let it expire, come near warr and shiv whenever it's almost done)
- Wait for your kidney CD while getting combo points from bleeds
- When you get kidney step > kidney warr and backstab him til 5 cp (if he trinkets blind>slice and dice, if he doesn't rupture and kite again)
- Repeat this kiting unless he trinkets, when he trinkets > blind him and reopen (this time you should have your dance back and you'll be able to kill him in dance
-Care with vanish. Use it only when needed, don't waste it. Use it while u have no rend and wihle u're too far away form warr so he can't unstealth you.
-THIS TAKES LOADS OF PRACTICE

Paladins (Instant and wound):

-Crippling poison is useless.
-If they play with a 1h+Shield it's really hard to beat them.
-Open with dance Cheap> wait a bit for energy > garrote and instantly kidney (so they can't use HoF for the 1st 3 sec of kidney) and spam ambushes. After they use freedom u can rupture and vanish or use cloak+evasion and keep dmging them (when cloak went's off vanish then) (Using cloak in case they wanna stun/repentence u so make sure 1 of that will miss but if pala is skilled he won't try it while u have cloak)
-Trinket his stun, disarm his wings
-Gouge whenever u can (for the full duration) and restealth
-This is really hard matchup, they're one of your strongest anti class.

Hunter (Wound + Crippling):

-Open with dance with Cheap > Ambush > kdiney > ambush > ambush
-They'll prolly trinket your kidney so disarm them right after
-If they use disengage and u're not in flare u can vanish
-Reopen with Cheap>backstab> kidney > backstabs
-Make sure u use evasion so their pet doesn't stun u
-Blind when they start runing away and gouge pet so you can restealth
-Remove traps whenever you can.
-This shouldn't be hard matchup

Rogue (Wound + Crippling):

-Most ppl says it's RNG (aka random aka luck). Who gets opener wins but it's not always like that. You can always outplay your opponent.
How to outplay?
-When you open, probably all rogues will trinket kidney so you can try to Gouge, vanish or blind 1 sec after u use kidney but care this can backfire to you if rogue wants to see your reaction 1st.
-Simple rvr not that hard stunlock and outplay wins.

Priest (Wound + Crippling):

-Open with dance and pull the best burst that u can. Actually it goes
-Dance > Cheap shot > ambush > wait for a bit energy > kidney > ambush > Ambush > eviscerate
-They'll probably try to fear you now. If they do (DO NOT TRINKET THE FIRST FEAR)
-They'll put full dots on you i know. Go step, and start spamming backstab or hemo until u remove his shield. (cloak if dots are making too much dmg) and gouge him after the cloak (before he puts dots on you)
-If he uses dispersion on cloak u can vanish it or simple gouge restealth.
-Reopen, (he's without shield now so he'll probably try to trinket the kidney) If he does instantly blind him and restealth
-3x saps so you get your full cds back and gg u win.

Death Knights (Wound+Crippling)

-People says that it's impossible to beat DKs and i pretty much laugh on that.
-What i do is > Sap the dk > wait for energy > come near him and pop evasion
- Why evasion? You don't want his pet to stun you
-After evasion instantly use dance and burst the dk
-You should og like cheap > ambush > kidney > ambush > garrote > rupture > vanish away
-He'll prolly try to find u so he'll dot u before u vanish away use cloak and vanish.
-Wait your cds in stealth, if he tries to eat sap him (nvm if your bleeds gonna break the sap, just don't let him eat.)
-When you get the cds back (kidney) reopen cheap > backstab > kidney > backstab > backstab
-Dk will probably trinket cause he'll be low hp bcs of your 1st burst and bleeds if he does just blind him gouge pet and reopen
-Now when u reopen pet will prolly stun u but u can trinket it and gg u win. It's not that hard matchup

Shaman ele (Wound+Crippling):

-Sap the shaman, and go out of stealth destroy his magma totem (and that totem that gives him 1000 armor) if he uses that one.
-Restealth, open with full burst, if he thunderstorms you get back with shadowstep
-If he doesn't trinket keep dmging him
-Cloak his Elemental mastery while he has instant lava burst
-Vanish when u get kidney off cd, and stunlock him again (cheap > backstab > kidney > bs > bs)
-He'll prolly trinket, just blind him and reopen.
-This is easy matchup.

Frost Mage (Wound + Crippling):

-Sap the mage and go near him (DO NOT STAY BEHIND HIM)
-What i wanted to say stay behind, but a bit on left or right (where you can't auto attack him)
-Use garrote (MAKE SURE YOUR AUTO ATTACK WONT BREAK THE SAP) and kidney instantly
-He's silenced can't blink, after the kidney some mages will blink some will deep freeze u.
-If he deep freezes you don't trinket sit in it he'll prolly go for polly. Trinket the poly and step back behind him do some dmg
-If he blinks use vanish and go somewhere (make sure he won't find u easily)
-Sap him open with the dance (same tactic with garrote kidney)
-He'll prolly blink again use cloak and sprint get to him
-If he uses block stay infront of him and gouge him instantly after block ends.
-If you do restealth and win
-If you don't try to prep vanish or something. If he menages to poly u again, he will win. If he doesn't u'll.

Warlock (You can use instant+crippling or wound+ crippling nvm)

-Warlocks are OP class right. So you gotta play like a nerd to win them.
-Ambush > vanish > prep
-Ambush > vanish
-Ambush > cloak > dance > cheap > ambush ambush (he'll trinket) > blind
-If you're nelf u'll be able to go in 1 more vanish if you're not gouge pet if u can and reastealth
-Reopen with ambush evis and win.

---

I hope i didn't forget any class. btw

BEFORE U OPEN EVERY TIME USE PREM > SLICE AND DICE. Thanks

I hope it helps.