1. List of Addons for MoP [5.4.2]

Thought it might be a good idea to get started on a compiled list of addons working in Mists of Pandaria.

Feel free to suggest additions or report any broken links.

Raiding

Deadly Boss Mods
    Helpful for boss encounters with warnings and cooldowns.
    Main Page
    Download

Omen Threat Meter
    Must have for the constant raider or the inexperienced. Helps monitor threat levels of bosses and mobs.
    Main Page
    Download

Recount
    Displays DPS, HPS, damage done, healing done, etc. Also gives details on hits and misses plus damage of individual abilites.
    Main Page
    Download

OmniCC
    Adds cooldown text on items, spells, and abilities (analog to digital)
    Main Page
    Download

PvP

Gladius
    Very handy way to view enemy information such as health, cooldowns and more. Makes focusing/targeting easier as well.
    Main Page
    Download

Healing

Healbot
    Great healer addon with easy to use key binding and spell selection.
    Main Page
    Download

Grid
    Just as good as Healbot, but a little more minimalistic on the interface.
    Main Page
    Download

Exploration

Archy
    Handy for leveling Archaeology of course!
    Main Page
    Download

Atlas
    Gives maps which are not typically shown such as more detailed dungeons with boss locations.
    Main Page
    Download

TomTom
    Allows settings map waypoints, adds coordinate display, and can direct to points of interest on the map.
    Main Page
    Download

UI Improvement

Dominos
    Minimalistic but powerful ActionBar customization and key binding.
    Main Page
    Download

Bagnon
    Changes the default bag layout to a single, large bag in appearance.
    Main Page
    Download

Bartender
    Full ActionBar replacement with great customization and very easy key binding setup.
    Main Page
    Download

Quartz
    A much better way to view casting times, buffs, debuffs, and crafting times for one or multiple items.
    Main Page
    Download

SexyMap
    Map replacement which allows border customization
    Main Page
    Download

Tidy Plates
    Replaces enemy and friendly health bars with easy to view debuffs and timers. Make sure to read the main page for configuration tips.
    Main Page
    Download

General

AtlasLoot Enhanced
    Pulls up all available loot/recipes for boss encounters, world drops, PvP rewards, Tier sets, crafting, etc.
    Main Page
    Download

Auctionator
    Very nice interface for buying and selling to avoid getting ripped off. Auction scan seems to have issues.
    Main Page
    Download

Auctioneer
    Not as nice of an interface as Auctionator, but does all the same with a working AH scanner.
    Main Page
    Download

Postal
    Enhanced mailbox addon. Many controls for filtering/cleaning mail and more.
    Main Page
    Download

Titan Panel
    Adds 1-2 informational bars across the top/bottom of your screen.
    Main Page
    Download

Edit 4.25.2015: Sorry for the delay. Added suggestions.

2. Make new updates for 5.4.8 bro these are old version and too low add Npc snan/X-loot/x-perl/gtfo/dbm-core/etc...
    thanks for you attention i will check this tread next week again

3. Hi i was wondering if you could help me out with getting my WoW MoP account to work, it keeps saying i need a battle.net account but my friends said it should be the same account as the one that i play with my WoW account. i moved my WoW.exe into a folder with my WoW and i even ran it as administrator but i cant seem to get it to work thank you if you reply

4. this is bad topic but just re-download your WTF folder and try log again

5. for those wondering most of these addons don't have a 5.4.8 version, it jumps from 5.4.2 to 6.0.2 FYI

6. May 9, 2017  
    Irreplaceable addon for pvp- Gladiatorlossa

7. Recount seems to be out of date, mind fixing it? or is this a problem at my end?

8. Hey guys i'm new to Warmane. I cannot seem to get any addons to work. It registers it on load page when you click "Addons", i click on load out of date addons and it still doesnt seem to work. Is there any advice for a noob?

9. Hey guys. I just decided to give MoP a try, but I can't seem to get my addons to show up. I only see the shop button on the character select screen, but no addons button. I've carefully and several times downloaded and reloaded the addons for this patch, but I don't seem to be getting anywhere. Help?

10. Omen Threat Meter, you dont need that in Frostwolf, becose threat not working, ( threat meter)

11. Connection timed out Error code 522
    cant download the addons
    anyone have other links?
    thanks