1. Cannot Donate

Hello, I m trying to donate on my account using my debit card but it is giving an error "We are unable to complete the payment.Please review your payment details and try again".I am providing all the correct details. Last year also,I had donated using this debit card. Can anyone pls help me? I am using Bank of India debit card[Master Card].

2. 1.Hmm curently RBI have some strict laws on international payment/transactions
    2.do ur card have visa logo on it?if yes then chek if international payment allowed with ur card or not via customer care
    3.most of Sbi braches r full of stupids n dunno anything about these kind of stuffs
    4.one of my guildy faced same problem with sbi debit card,soo he used it with his ICICI n AXIS cards n both of them worked.
    but still i know many ppl who became donor using thr Sbi cards :/

3. I also tried using VISA SBI debit card but still it is giving same error. Is is a problem of Skrill or Molten?

4. cards

VISA sbi card are not working for past few months for internation payments... :(:(:(:(:(
    ICICI & axis visa cards are working.....

5. Give me 2-3 days to find out confirmation/solution.

6. No it doesnt for now,confirmed from a main branch.they also said things may change on up coming months/year.
    Soo i think Icici n Axis are your only hope.

7. just activate the international payments option and that should sort it out for you

8. i have problem dontateing from hungary i wanted to use normal visa card and asked my bank why is it blocked and they said nothing from their part any ideas can you guys make vid tut how to use other methods ty

9. Could not donate using HDFC card..Every time it's saying transaction is being denied....:(

10. use some other bank like icici or axis bank ones , and also chk if ur debit card allows u for foreign payments