1. need help

Hi all ,

IM Newbie in molten wow ..

Today im level up to 85 .. and i dont want to enter BGs With my Green Gear .. i Dont have gold .. i need some help to get PvP Items ...

So can anyone send me some gold or items ?

My Name is : Zalerus .. im horde .. In sargeras realm

Thanks All ,

2. I suggest you to level up a profession and farm all the mats yourself to get started. Once you got one geared char you can make gold on it and buy/craft gear for your alts then.

That`s a way better start than begging some players and you actually work for your own gear and earn it.

Cheers
    Kaspi

3. I suggest you to level up a profession and farm all the mats yourself to get started. Once you got one geared char you can make gold on it and buy/craft gear for your alts then.

That`s a way better start than begging some players and you actually work for your own gear and earn it.

Cheers
    Kaspi
    I cant farm i have low gear my ilvl is just 173

4. you need feral, resto, or boomkin stuff? I'll send lel.
    Spoiler: Show
    oh ur a warrior... ok nvm go to ur mailbox
    I check it .. and there is nothing .

5. If you are a class with plate gear, farm ores --> no gear required.
    If you are a class with mail or leather farm leather -> You can farm it with any gear.
    If you are a class with cloth just farm clotj -> You can farm it with any gear.

Do you really think somebody will support your laziness and send you a full set of gear. Work for it and earn it.

Cheers
    Kaspi

6. do not ask for gold or someone to send you gear. I would suggest to you to do Tol Barad Daily quests , I guess you can kill 77k 85 lvl spider solo... do few days that quests and buy gear on auction house

7. Pretend that you are a girl. Easy money.

8. I hate beggers.

Do dailies, or just PvP and suck it up with your crap gear until you can get not crap gear.

9. Pretend that you are a girl. Easy money.
    LOL...saying that you are a girl (whether you are or not) will just be bad for you, everybody will call you names and treat you like crap and harass you endlessly.

10. LOL...saying that you are a girl (whether you are or not) will just be bad for you, everybody will call you names and treat you like crap and harass you endlessly.
    But you'll get money right? :D

12 Last