1. I've downloaded the WotLK client with Legion models, but when I run it, all I get is old models. Does anyone know a solution to this?

2. So I just got a new computer, and I just downloaded the wotlk client from the website on this computer, and after I finished the download it won't connect me to the warmane server, I thought it might be a realm list issue but it's not.

3. Yo tengo el wow 3.3.5 alguien me dice como conectarme el realmlist demenlo a [email protected]

4. Hi all, i try to download Wotlk for windows 2 times, because when i run "WoW.exe", it opens but it crashes after a sec. Someone can help me? Thank you and good life

5. Hello, just downloaded the game(WotLK), but when I try to get into the server, it tells me that it couldn't connect. I'm using my account name, and the realmlist is set to the correct one. Anyone can help me with that?

6. I downloaded the game and i can started. When i want to change the Resolution to something more than 1024 x 784 like hd or wqhd or 1600x1200, the game freezes and screen gets black.

i tried compatibilty mode.
    i have a AMD 5800k and a 1060 gtx
    running on windows 10
    Edited: February 24, 2021

7. This is what worked for me:

Right-click the game folder
    Uncheck the "Read only" box
    Enjoy

8. ciao dopo che ho installato il tutto , non mi fa accedere , come mai ?

9. May 16, 2021  
    the Web site is not working (Page not found)

10. How do I log in once its downloaded? it pulls up the WOTLK Log in but every time i try to log in i get DC'd, do I use my usual WoW log in or is there something I'm missing?

11. How do I log in once its downloaded? it pulls up the WOTLK Log in but every time i try to log in i get DC'd, do I use my usual WoW log in or is there something I'm missing?
    Follow these steps:
    1) Restart your PC
    2) close your Torrent client and move your WoW folder away from your Torrent's download destination
    3) now right click on WoW folder> Properties> remove "read-only"

12. You use account name you registered here.

13. Hello guys, how to get rid of the constant "window mode" and setting changes not actually applying when start the wow.exe every time?

14. ^
    Having the same issue

Anyone know how to fix it? Every time you launch the game again all the configurations reset and cinematic starts playing like you launching the game first time

First ... 6789 Last