1. How to download

hello i cant download Lich King, can you guys help me ?

2. hello i cant download Lich King, can you guys help me ?
    What have you tried?

3. Can't download as well using the magnet Link on a Synology download station (ie Transmission). Other torrents running well.

I tried to DL wotlk w or w/o the new models.

I had look at the torrent and it has no tracker.

A few details :
    wotlk client 3.3.5a : Torrent accepted but no tracker, so download doesn't start
    wotlk client 3.3.5 : Message returned : "invalid torrent file"
    Edited: December 29, 2016 Reason: addes details on failures

4. Nevermind, I'm downloading from an other source.

5. Hi Zelta, I'm living at a bordingschool, and they seem to be blocking the ports required. I find it odd, because i can play wow like normal, just not the private servers. It is not only warmane, i have triede a few in the past, but none seemed to work. I tried to login with my phones network (Network sharing), and i could log in as i should.
    My problem now is, that i dont know what ports to tell the IT-guy to port forward, and i dont even know if that will fix anything, as it is not the standard wow ports that are being blocked.

Hope you have an answer as i really want to start playing

6. Hello, I need help~ Just downloaded the game from the torrent and executed WoW exe, then game opens, I write my email, PW and login~~
    But the game wont start as it says it requires a patch... what am I missing :3
    http://imgur.com/a/aCXDj

7. need help with client

hi i cant seem to get wrath to open correctly i downloaded it tried opening it and i hear the music but the game doesnt appear can you help me with that?

8. I did every thing I was soposed to do I have played on warmane before and it worked just fine this time its not working I go to sign in and it says it cannot connect

9. I've dl the game via torrent. But every single time I start the game I have to change video and sound settings. Its standard every time I start it. How do I fix it ?

10. May 15, 2017  
    hi i am new on warmane, can i ask if what do you mean of p2p? also, i would like to ask on how would i start playing this game after downloading... i only have 18.74 gb of the game size. there are lots of folders that are missing like the logs, cache and screenshots. can anyone could help me and tell me on what to do? Do i need to download the old wotlk? coz i wanna start playin the wotlk(new)... ty

11. May 25, 2017  
    Hi...is there a way to remove the new models without redownloading the game?

12. June 5, 2017  
    I am playing the game using Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5a (wod models) but the models I get are the old school ones as opposed to the wod models. Any idea what's going on in my case ?

13. Hi guys, I've just downloaded the wrath of the lich king expansion for Mac OS. Now when I start WOW there is the following message: "you can't open the application because PowerPC applications are no longer supported". There is a newer version compatible with the most recents mac's software?

14. July 9, 2017  
    Hi, all my settings made ingame in Lich King seem to reset everytime. How could this be?

15. Login with your username (not email).
    I try logging in with my username and it says it is not valid... what should I do?
    I created a second battle.net account and it still doesn't work...

First ... 23456 ... Last