1. WOTLK needs all data predownloaded (contrary to Cataclysm or MoP).

1. Download and install a P2P client. μTorrent download

2. Click on the following link. It will not work if no P2P clients are installed on your computer.
    Magnet link | Magnet link (old - no WoD skins)
    A warning might pop up, just accept it; it is asking whether you want to open the link with the P2P client.

3. Start the download. Download process might take (a) few hours depending on your download speed.

4. (When download is finished) Downloads are by default placed in the user Downloads folder.
    To start the game, open Wow.exe inside "World of Warcraft 3.3.5a (no install). Configuration has already been set up for Warmane.
    Do always start the game by Wow.exe!

2. May 18, 2016  
    I cant start download CAN SOMEONE HELP ME >?

3. May 18, 2016  
    I cant start download CAN SOMEONE HELP ME >?
    Please, read over this. "Warmane web download button does not work (torrent download)"

4. May 30, 2016  
    I know about Cataclysm an Mists of Pandaria fast installers 18 mb versions. Wow lich king has a fast installer or no???

5. May 31, 2016  
    This is the standard client 3.3.5a or contains WOD graphics?

6. May 31, 2016  
    This is the standard client 3.3.5a or contains WOD graphics?
    It was the standard, I have just added the magnet link for the old (no WoD skins) one.

7. June 1, 2016  
    Hi. My Friend downloaded the WOTLK with the WOD sprites. But after the download he cant open the WOW it Required to Upgrade. any help?

8. June 1, 2016  
    Same problem, as in YUII
    patch is needed - so do i install the patch or aviod it somehow?

9. June 1, 2016  
    Same problem, as in YUII
    patch is needed - so do i install the patch or aviod it somehow?
    Login with your username (not email).

10. June 5, 2016  
    How come the WoW.exe does not show in the file that i downloaded?

11. June 9, 2016  
    Instead of showing all the files like in the screenshot you have there, it just says 0 bytes for me. I've tried researching it, every torrent client, a ton of different torrents and no luck. Any advice? Also I tried the guide you have for the browser download of the client followed by the patches but after it got done downloading, the launcher didn't pop up. And the files did not look at right at all. Any idea what I'm doing wrong there? Trying another download of the OCH version now. Any response/help would be much appreciated. Thanks

12. June 9, 2016  
    Instead of showing all the files like in the screenshot you have there, it just says 0 bytes for me. I've tried researching it, every torrent client, a ton of different torrents and no luck. Any advice? Also I tried the guide you have for the browser download of the client followed by the patches but after it got done downloading, the launcher didn't pop up. And the files did not look at right at all. Any idea what I'm doing wrong there? Trying another download of the OCH version now. Any response/help would be much appreciated. Thanks
    Is it just with this torrent or all torrents (even from other sites? If so, you might have P2P ports closed on your firewall / router firewall.
    Alternatively, you can download it through HTTP: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=280398

13. June 9, 2016  
    Is it just with this torrent or all torrents (even from other sites? If so, you might have P2P ports closed on your firewall / router firewall.
    Alternatively, you can download it through HTTP: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=280398
    It is with all torrents and and all clients (qbittorrent, bittorrent, μtorrent, etc.). And I am downloading that version you linked now, that is what I meant by OCH. I'll look into the firewall suggestion now, thanks! And also I am on my university housing internet, does that play a factor?

14. June 9, 2016  

15. It is with all torrents and and all clients (qbittorrent, bittorrent, μtorrent, etc.). And I am downloading that version you linked now, that is what I meant by OCH. I'll look into the firewall suggestion now, thanks! And also I am on my university housing internet, does that play a factor?
    Yes, some universities have non common ports blocked by default.

Not sure why you are getting that error, have you tried with another extractor? Like WinRAR? Otherwise, it might be just that the download has gone wrong, because lots of users have downloaded that client before without any issue.

123 ... Last