1. Hello guys. I have downloaded WotLK 3.3.5a (wod models). After painfully resolusion config (was't able to change anything) when I log in to the game after 30-40 seconds I get DCed, everytime. When I use another WoW client everything is fine.

Where should I look for solution?

2. hi i just got notification that my account has been banned??? how . it says i should visit the wow website for further information

3. hey i download the new Wotlk but the game dosent save my grafik and sound setups!

wath can i do ?
    some issue here. Someone a clue?

4. Hi i can't log in it shows me to try again later :|

5. hi there i downloaded it and i have noticed there is no addon option and i cant play without my addons like recount gs and gear helper how can i fix this problem ??

6. when its finished downloading its been saying "seeding" for hours now

7. I'm using my username, and it says "The information you have entered is no valid". Before ask, yes, my password is correct, the caps and everything is correct. The server doesn't authenticate my credentials.

8. I have the same issue as GaryGCR. "The information you have entered is not valid."

9. The application “World of Warcraft” can’t be opened.

I downloaded through bit torrent today for use on a mac and now I've come to run it I get this message.
    The application “World of Warcraft” can’t be opened.

10. Unable to connect

when attempting to login using my username, I get the error "Unable to connect. Please try again later. If the problem persists, please contact technical support at: (a blizzard url I didn't feel like copying)" Any advice?
    I have the same issue as this guy/girl. Whats bothering me the most is that I have played it in the past without any sort of issues. Took a break for a couple of months, and suddenly the "Unable to connect" message keeps popping up.
    I've tried the "realmlist" change and downloading the game again, but the same message keeps coming, "Unable to connect. Please try again later".
    Any ideas on how to get back online?

11. Log in issues fixs

I have the same issue as this guy/girl. Whats bothering me the most is that I have played it in the past without any sort of issues. Took a break for a couple of months, and suddenly the "Unable to connect" message keeps popping up.
    I've tried the "realmlist" change and downloading the game again, but the same message keeps coming, "Unable to connect. Please try again later".
    Any ideas on how to get back online?
    Nvm, figured it out

12. very new member here....I'm looking to play on the icecrown server, and I've downloaded the game. I have a 'WOW' file but not 'Wow.eve'. when I open the wow file the screen goes black for a few seconds, then a pop-up shows that says "your login interface has been corrupted, please reinstall the game". at this moment i'm re-downloading. and that was for WoTLK (old) this time i'm doing the other. I don't really know tech talk so any dumbed down responses would be great :D

EDIT: fixed! redownloading corrected whatever happened. I assume it was a one-time mistake?
    Edited: December 30, 2018 Reason: problem solved

13. I have downloaded and started the game, but every time I connect, it kicks me after 20-30 seconds. Ideas?

14. Stuck at connecting, right log-in info and right patch...

15. May 13, 2019  
    Hello.

Why does every time I launch the .exe file, I always start with the cinematic and license agreement?
    Kindly advise.

Thanks.

First ... 45678 ... Last