1. Just an update for everyone who reads this looking for help - my problem turned out to be the university internet I was on. Still can't speak to why the .zip and .rar files I downloaded through my browser didn't work. But I'm at my friends place now downloaded the torrent with torrex from the windows store and I'm getting about 5mb/s. So to anyone having the same troubles I described above, I'd recommend going elsewhere to download if you can. And thank you for your help Zelta. Looking forward to getting on ! :)))

2. Just an update for everyone who reads this looking for help - my problem turned out to be the university internet I was on. Still can't speak to why the .zip and .rar files I downloaded through my browser didn't work. But I'm at my friends place now downloaded the torrent with torrex from the windows store and I'm getting about 5mb/s. So to anyone having the same troubles I described above, I'd recommend going elsewhere to download if you can. And thank you for your help Zelta. Looking forward to getting on ! :)))
    Also, if you are living (and playing) on the university campus, you should consider talking to the manager. They will generally open the needed ports for you, because you might as well need them for playing (and to play any other game). WoW ports

3. Help please.

So, i downloaded wrath and all that, opened the folder and started WoW. i got into a game, i logged in and it said i need an update, i downloaded that update installed it, and it started to open BattleNet, started downloading full WoW, i stopped it, opened WoW.exe again, and it opened World of warcraft with the newest expansion, warlords of draenor, what should i do now? Can i fix it somehow?

4. My WoW.exe doesn't start up in the processes or anywhere. I've allowed all kinds of stuff in the folders that might be important.

5. So, i downloaded wrath and all that, opened the folder and started WoW. i got into a game, i logged in and it said i need an update, i downloaded that update installed it, and it started to open BattleNet, started downloading full WoW, i stopped it, opened WoW.exe again, and it opened World of warcraft with the newest expansion, warlords of draenor, what should i do now? Can i fix it somehow?
    You cannot downgrade back to WOTLK, I am afraid you will have to redownload the client.
    Remember to log in with your username this time, not email, and never update your client.

6. My WoW.exe doesn't start up in the processes or anywhere. I've allowed all kinds of stuff in the folders that might be important.
    Where is the client located (folder)? Which OS do you have? Have you tried running it as Administrator?
    Also, try this.

7. Where is the client located (folder)? Which OS do you have? Have you tried running it as Administrator?
    Also, try this.
    It is located on my E disc. I have Windows 7. I've ran it as Administrator and I've tried that as seen in the gif, but I cannot remove the option for some reason. I also tried removing it through cmd but didn't work either.

8. I downloaded the installer for Mac, but when I try to lunch it my computer says that is impossible to open the application.
    Computer: MacBook Air OS X "El Capitan", version 10.11.5
    Graphic: Intel HD Graphics 6000 1536 MB
    Processor: 1,6 GHz Intel Core i5
    Memory: 8 GB DDR3 a 1600 MHz
    The folder for now is located on desktop.
    Help me, please.
    Edited: June 22, 2016

9. Whenever I try and log into my WotLK it says I have to download an update?? Why is this? It worked just fine before but now I can't log, I reinstalled but the same thing keeps happening :(

10. For me the same

Whenever I try and log into my WotLK it says I have to download an update?? Why is this? It worked just fine before but now I can't log, I reinstalled but the same thing keeps happening :(

I have the same problem.

11. I have the same problem.

12. For some reson the wow.exe isnt working. I tried opening as admin but it doesnt work either, http://imgur.com/a/2uCUd

13. What tracker is the magnet file using? I run my torrent client off a server but it doesn't seem to like the magnet files in the topic (the first one just grabs a .meta file, the second fails); other magnet files that do work typically specify trackers explicitly and that's the only difference I can discern.

14. When I Try To Open The Game It Updates And When I try To Update This Problem shows Up
    The Tracker is Not responding. Help Plz
    http://imgur.com/a/VFNE6

15. When I Try To Open The Game It Updates And When I try To Update This Problem shows Up
    The Tracker is Not responding. Help Plz
    http://imgur.com/a/VFNE6
    Do not update the game! You have to log in with your username, not email.

First 1234 ... Last