1. at least you got molten noob right in ur title

2. You havent met many skilled Dks have you? /pat
    It's ok Nik.
    Merry Xmas to you too.
    Do you really think i havent met skilled dk's... I play mage class since early tbc, played on many servers and retail. I think you mistake alot. Even i beat dk's on wod right now as fire mage. And noone plays fire at all + you know that right now dk is killing machine on wod. Cheers :D

3. at least you got molten noob right in ur title
    I can call myself noob or unskilled anytime I want. I do not doubt my skills. I can backpedal, set everything on auto-cast and still pwn the **** out of people.

4. Well done, fellow Death Knight (:

5. whats the point of making video of an terrible guy playing against another terrible guy?

6. whats the point of making video of an terrible guy playing against another terrible guy?
    Well, it's also not a video for tards.

7. 1 word for you ilyanah. S.t.u.p.i.d. -.-

8. 1 word for you ilyanah. S.t.u.p.i.d. -.-
    Yep, I only see 1 person who posted. And that's you. I know. No need to tell me that.

9. People over at AT tend to be a$$holes.

A couple of years ago when Molten was under heavy D-DOS attacks I switched to AT. It was fun at first, intense PvP and stuff, but people there just think too high of themselves ("2k retail exp player LF skilled partner, no scrubs & noobs"). Over there you can see more people dueling in front of Orgrimmar or Stormwind than anywhere else in the WoW world. Some of them are good. Not all of them. Not even half of them. ALL of them, however, are a-holes.

So after Molten had dealt with the D-DOS attacks the choice was quite... well, there was no choice - I just came back :)

(P.S. - watched the vid, nothing special. your intro sux)

10. Enjoyed it Ilya.
    Mage must of cried later xD
    Anyways that intro always gives me chills. Bday massacre ftw
    Happy xmas

11. People over at AT tend to be a$$holes.

A couple of years ago when Molten was under heavy D-DOS attacks I switched to AT. It was fun at first, intense PvP and stuff, but people there just think too high of themselves ("2k retail exp player LF skilled partner, no scrubs & noobs"). Over there you can see more people dueling in front of Orgrimmar or Stormwind than anywhere else in the WoW world. Some of them are good. Not all of them. Not even half of them. ALL of them, however, are a-holes.

So after Molten had dealt with the D-DOS attacks the choice was quite... well, there was no choice - I just came back :)

(P.S. - watched the vid, nothing special. your intro sux)
    Thanks anyway. True though. Long time ago. There was a guy from AT that joined our old guild. He is by far the godlike a-hole we have ever met. We ended up getting rid of him even if he is skilled.

I made this video for him. I told him I was gonna send it to him. So he won't forget, that what he calls noob, owned him. It would really hurt his pride. That is the point why I made this vid. Posted it just for more fun XD

Enjoyed it Ilya.
    Mage must of cried later xD
    Anyways that intro always gives me chills. Bday massacre ftw
    Happy xmas
    Hehehe. Right after our duel. I told him that I recorded our fight, then he didn't say anything for 3 minutes for the very first time. Then just logged off.

12. Simply never let a Death Knight Lich to 100% hp. Counter-spell should be used to avoid it.
    Oh btw. Didn't you know that you cannot apply Counterspell against a Death Knight with Anti-Magic shell on? It's currently bugged. Hope it gets fixed.

First 123 Last