1. Pro AT Player got Wrekt by a Molten Noob!!!

[YT]3K_VJHjWtzk[/YT]

As always, whenever I chill around in Durotar. I see new people who thinks highly of themselves. But this mage, is a little over the top. He claims that he is from Arena Tournament and thinks he is the most skilled player online in Sargeras. So let's see if its true.
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Server: Molten WoW
    Realm: Sargeras
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Music
    Intro: The Birthday Massacre - Red Stars
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDxYFzxAkWg
    Video: Xenogenocide - Fatality
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M08_6aayIWc

2. That was awesome to watch ty for the lawls

3. Making a game play video is fine, but the reason for which you made this video is kinda stupid. People will always troll in game someone saying "He's best player on server, is most likely trolling and even he knows that" they probably just trying to get reaction out of people who don't know how to take things lightly. especially people outside SW and orgimmer seems to to be quite susceptible to this.

So i hope you don't take everything people say in-game seriously, otherwise it will be quite troublesome for you to make videos for every guy claiming to be a wow god.

4. What is this?

Wth, I cringed through the whole intro....

5. Its not the place, but how one plays that defines him as "pro" or "nub".

I've seen fairly large number of players that play on retail, yet are worse than people that play on Molten so...

6. Hello I'm a pro carrot. I am the oldest in my family and my papa carrot was always proud of me. I have not seen a single carrot reach my level. By now I have fought carrots of 3k mmc (match making carrot) and I have 100% victories. I also posses titles like "Deadly Carrotator" and "Relentless Carrotator" which I have obtained by playing TCC (Tomato Cabbage Carrot) and everyone thinks how bad healer Cabbage is but I think it posses best cell regen. of all healers. I also have title "of the Vegetables" which I have obtained after slaying 100k fruits.

So hereby I challenge you to fight me, once and for all so I show u you are nothing but a plastic banana.

7. Not that im defending those
    kind of people, but u winning a frost mage as an umholy dk in 4.3 is kind of normal. I mean, as frost mage there isn't much you can do against a decent unholy dk.

Shamehraxx
    Hello I'm a pro carrot. I am the oldest in my family and my papa carrot was always proud of me. I have not seen a single carrot reach my level. By now I have fought carrots of 3k mmc (match making carrot) and I have 100% victories. I also posses titles like "Deadly Carrotator" and "Relentless Carrotator" which I have obtained by playing TCC (Tomato Cabbage Carrot) and everyone thinks how bad healer Cabbage is but I think it posses best cell regen. of all healers. I also have title "of the Vegetables" which I have obtained after slaying 100k fruits.

So hereby I challenge you to fight me, once and for all so I show u you are nothing but a plastic banana.

Best ****, I have read all day

9. Simply never let a Death Knight Lich to 100% hp. Counter-spell should be used to avoid it.

10. Dk vs mage.... there is normally only one outcome to this, I mean a Dk with 123 bound to Death Coil, Death Grip and Strang could beat a Mage, a DK only has an eaiser time killing an Ele shaman ?¼_?¼

P.S... it's spelt "Rekt".

11. Dk vs mage.... there is normally only one outcome to this, I mean a Dk with 123 bound to Death Coil, Death Grip and Strang could beat a Mage, a DK only has an eaiser time killing an Ele shaman ?¼_?¼

P.S... it's spelt "Rekt".

This mage do alot of mistakes with RoF and blink issues also his timing is not good.I think that decent frost mage wiill win easly vs a decent Dk. Happy holidays! ;)

12. This mage do alot of mistakes with RoF and blink issues also his timing is not good.I think that decent frost mage wiill win easly vs a decent Dk. Happy holidays! ;)
    You havent met many skilled Dks have you? /pat
    It's ok Nik.
    Merry Xmas to you too.

13. So 1v1 skills = 3v3 skills? wow didnt know that :D

123 Last