1. He fell through ground
    Keep it up

Naoshy
    I really come from AT, and i've never met that mage in any realm lol.

He's so bad.

3. Love'd intro and music.. nothing else tho :/

4. OMG, DK counter mages, especially frost! Mage shouldn't win this duel, but he wasn't that bad. Anyway- dk ****, mage gg.

5. OMG, DK counter mages, especially frost! Mage shouldn't win this duel, but he wasn't that bad. Anyway- dk ****, mage gg.
    A good frost mage should won the dk every single time with no problems.On molten have very few good frost mages so you cant see the difference between good one and bad one.

6. Maybe guy just trolled you, don't you think?

7. Yeah... so? Do you really believe what He said?
    One time our new guild member trolled the guild on teamspeak, He said He's the best rouge on retail and beat Reckful in 1v1 several times. We just /laugh at it. Maybe you just can't take a joke.
    This is so cringy I think I'll throw up a lil bit.

8. Do you really think i havent met skilled dk's... I play mage class since early tbc, played on many servers and retail. I think you mistake alot. Even i beat dk's on wod right now as fire mage. And noone plays fire at all + you know that right now dk is killing machine on wod. Cheers :D
    Yo what u talking she's best DK Gladiator season 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16. She's like Chuck Norris only uglier HUE. jk

9. I liek bananas and i luv watching spider-man.

10. Thing is, anyone who comes from AT is mostly a bad player. That server created for pure PvP and skill level at its cap. But there are also a lot of beginner that tries to be good with playing OP class and combo and think themselves gods. Im not saying Molten PvP is bad but there people spend most of their time to play and practice, like they are robots. So a player comes from there is a bad player that couldnt keep up with them and just knowing that server makes them pro.

11. Thing is, anyone who comes from AT is mostly a bad player. That server created for pure PvP and skill level at its cap. But there are also a lot of beginner that tries to be good with playing OP class and combo and think themselves gods. Im not saying Molten PvP is bad but there people spend most of their time to play and practice, like they are robots. So a player comes from there is a bad player that couldnt keep up with them and just knowing that server makes them pro.
    Just like your profile picture, this post is drunk as hell!
    You said anyone from AT is mostly a bad player and Molten being the inferior server in PvP aspect compared to AT because AT is made purely for PvP and people there are playing like robots(?), practicing to make them more skilled in PvP.
    But then.... molten PvP isn't bad! that means so is AT PvP! but most people on AT are bad players... so most of molten players are bad too.

OP, change your thread title to NAB AT PLAYER VS NAB MOLTEN PLAYER. And give this drunk man a cookie and more booze.

12. Just like your profile picture, this post is drunk as hell!
    You said anyone from AT is mostly a bad player and Molten being the inferior server in PvP aspect compared to AT because AT is made purely for PvP and people there are playing like robots(?), practicing to make them more skilled in PvP.
    But then.... molten PvP isn't bad! that means so is AT PvP! but most people on AT are bad players... so most of molten players are bad too.

OP, change your thread title to NAB AT PLAYER VS NAB MOLTEN PLAYER. And give this drunk man a cookie and more booze.
    You didnt get the whole point of my post yet commenting on it. I explained clearly, anyone who comes from AT on Molten forum. I didnt say AT players are bad, I said who leaves AT and tries on Molten are bad. On there, there is only one goal which people focuses on that only unlike Molten which has numerious things to do, its true that soloque made some low skilled players get carried a bit but still it takes some skill to reach some point, which here its easier. By saying that people on there like robots is clearly means that fastest reactions sometimes unbeliavable sometimes with almost no mistakes (not saying whole community but most).

Personal for you:
    Spoiler: Show
    Calm your tits, I did not attack you or sweared some of your releatives.

13. As usual awesome video Queen of DKs/Alliance Ilyanah-senpai :)

14. Guis anyon know if shes singul? Girls like dis make me honry.

Add me on skype bby. xXxFedoraTipperxXx

15. Guis anyon know if shes singul? Girls like dis make me honry.

Add me on skype bby. xXxFedoraTipperxXx
    I lost my virginity while reading that name

First 123