1. 3.3.5 enhancement shaman BiS trinkets

Hello guys I would like to ask you what 2 trinkets are BiS for enhancement shaman?
    And if the abom>sts or v?¡ce versa
    Thank you all :)

2. A very common reply is "Sim it"

Herkuml is obviously the other trinket, goes without saying really

I've been there... STS does sim better than abom, but I prefer abom, as STS is more burst oriented and our burst is limited by wolves not scaling properly with hit etc and the glyph not scaling properly either

That being said, I'm missing a lot of pieces to be BiS, and a trinket with ARP scales better if you have other arp pieces, which I do not

At the same time abom is a trinket that seems to scale with your gear, and especially with your haste

Strictly, STS is BiS, but it sims at about 30 dps more than abom in BiS gear.

3. not sure if wf/wf is still bugged or top dps, but if that was the case arp gear would be quite a bit better
    possibly enough even to make haste a low priority stat

4. not sure if wf/wf is still bugged or top dps, but if that was the case arp gear would be quite a bit better
    possibly enough even to make haste a low priority stat
    There were random whispers on the forum, but nothing in the changelog and the bug is still on the tracker at 0%

5. There were random whispers on the forum, but nothing in the changelog and the bug is still on the tracker at 0%
    I've tried pretty much all the trinkets in the game, Death's Verdict, Tiny abom HC, STS HC, Whispered Fanged skull, and the best results I've got were STS HC, and Whipsered Fanged Skull HC. I do have some 16% Armpen, and with T10 set bonus, STS and WFS HC that's ton of AP.

I've found Tiny Abom lackluster at best, damage from it was kinda low, comapred to what rets are getting from it.
    Not to mention WFS gives ****on ot crit, increasing my overall damage, from all the attacks.

If only they ever fix wolves....