1. What to roll! :D

Hey there guys and girls.
    i just downlaoded the cata client and as the title says, i am curius what to roll
    what i mean about that is which faction, and/or class/spec
    i didn't play cataclysm on retail, or at all, but i played pre wotlk untill SWP
    i know the game pretty much just i am new to the cataclysm content..and wotlk
    i want to play some less bugged class , on the forums i saw DKs are pretty bugged so i would like to avoid them
    ii can play pretty much anything (beside tanking, i need a little more practise at that, never was a huge fan of it tbh) was thinking about rolling a druid (still dunno if feral dps , moonkin or resto) on aliance , and im more PvE oriented but i like to enjoy some PvP also ^^
    i love playing warlocks but i heard they are overbugged on molten so.. :(
    i am open for any suggestion :D

2. DKs do have bugs (every class does) but they're far, far from unplayable. Also not everything people say on the forums is true, some people exaggerate a lot on how negatively bugged the class that they play is ^^

What faction you play depends only on friends/what race you like as there are PVP guilds on both sides and (afaik) good PVE guilds on both ally and horde.

All specs are playable (idk about assa rogues though, never saw any). Locks do well in PVP and in PVE can do fine DPS but probably not top charts. I suggest you to play druid, you have 4 different styles to play, on PVP feral is really nice while boomkin/resto can do well but are hard to play and on PVE you also probably won't be topping DPS charts.

3. thanks for the reply ^^
    well what i meant by the thing about bugged classes is i dont want ppl to tell me "u're performing good just becouse your class is super duper buggy man" :D
    topping the charts was never my interest realy :D playing for fun is :)
    if everyone would want to top charts then everyone in the game would roll arcane mages (DPS PoV) :D

4. thanks for the reply ^^
    well what i meant by the thing about bugged classes is i dont want ppl to tell me "u're performing good just becouse your class is super duper buggy man" :D
    topping the charts was never my interest realy :D playing for fun is :)
    if everyone would want to top charts then everyone in the game would roll arcane mages (DPS PoV) :D
    Haha that's kinda rare :P Most people just want to roll the fotm

If you want to avoid that then don't play BM hunter or enhancement. Those have the most positive bugs ^^ Especially BM hunter, who also has an huge reputation of being a noob spec

Also, imo if you want fun then go druid :D Hard to get bored ^^

5. Haha that's kinda rare :P Most people just want to roll the fotm

If you want to avoid that then don't play BM hunter or enhancement. Those have the most positive bugs ^^ Especially BM hunter, who also has an huge reputation of being a noob spec

Also, imo if you want fun then go druid :D Hard to get bored ^^

haha thanks for te info :D

6. stay away from locks... just fear pathing bug alone is infuriating

7. Try fire mage, I never played it, but seems fun tbh :p

8. Try fire mage, I never played it, but seems fun tbh :p
    already lvled my aliance druid till lvl 45 ^^
    fire mages were always high dmg and burst (read : "amegawd so funz"), but hands down, not even close to arcane :)
    since it was my first charr on molten i decided to roll a hybrid and druid is a perfect one ^^i can tank, heal, melee dps or even be a caster :D
    peace out :p

@dxm RIP Locks :( </3

9. I dunno maybe its just me but i've been seeing a severe lack of druids compared to all the other classes running around.