1. plis no nukles i iz sry 4 tak rings, we wil run 2 spiky claws n u git rings

? ? ! ? ? ! ! ! ? ! ?????! profito

2. ...

A particular hunter tree build forces me to make a 71 twink instead of a 70 one, BUT i am not sure of it yet.

Wich realm i should chose?

3. Deathwing for sure, we don't need aids on Ragnaros.

4. A particular hunter tree build forces me to make a 71 twink instead of a 70 one, BUT i am not sure of it yet.

Wich realm i should chose?
    that brings back memories
    please go **** yourself on deathwing

5. ho else am spose 2 get skater shoot??

6. ...

aids? "**** yourself?

Ragnaros, then.

7. Who's gonna make what guild on each side? Just curious...

8. aids? "**** yourself?

Ragnaros, then.
    thank god
    ill have the chance to rek ur booty

9. aids? "**** yourself?

Ragnaros, then.
    You're the same ****** as you were 2 years ago :)

What was your name, something with ''saurus'' level 79 hunter.

Devilsaurus, amirite?

10. ...

U kna what? It's boring trying to make you happy and in meanwhile being insulted v,v I do not cry when you act like this with me. BTW the world needs more Britnay, the only 70 who could really kill a 79.

I still dunno where i will make my char, but doesn't matter, got 1000+ vote points, in case i just switch realm.

11. Twinking Groups

What is the purpose of separating those twinker groups across the WoTLK realms? Is to avoid having them together in the PvP battlegrounds? Thank you very much in advance!

12. ...

Yeah, because they don't have balls to fight. I am perfectly right. Just balls. Not that they miss skill. Because they are skilled player really. They just do not understand that 70/79 it's no difference.

The only one who was able to understand this was Britnay and infact he could run through a group of 79 people and kill them as they were 70.

13. Yeah, because they don't have balls to fight. I am perfectly right. Just balls. Not that they miss skill. Because they are skilled player really. They just do not understand that 70/79 it's no difference.

The only one who was able to understand this was Britnay and infact he could run through a group of 79 people and kill them as they were 70.
    Talking about balls in a video game.

14. ..

Avoiding real things hiding trough retoric words

First 123412 ... Last