1. Yeah, because they don't have balls to fight. I am perfectly right. Just balls. Not that they miss skill. Because they are skilled player really. They just do not understand that 70/79 it's no difference.

The only one who was able to understand this was Britnay and infact he could run through a group of 79 people and kill them as they were 70.
    Great meme mate.

2. ...

U know u can kill 79 people. U are just splitting the community. that's what you are doing.

3. All of us have a bit of ''britnay'' in us

4. Britnay, the only 70 who could really kill a 79.
    i summon thee britnay, the one and only 79 killer, for your *** has been kissed upon by this unbeseeming soul
    also, im stealing your name haha

5. U know u can kill 79 people. U are just splitting the community. that's what you are doing.
    It's not about that, it's about having an enjoyable game play facing equal geared/level opponents.

6. ...

I have. I had even before meeting Britnay.

7. Is this guy 4 real? I can't stop laughing.

8. It's not about that, it's about having an enjoyable game play facing equal geared/level opponents.
    resilience scales with levels, a 70 can actually get 350 resi and have their received damage reduced like a full wrathful player ( in percentaqe ), a 79 with 350 resi is a 79 with 350 wasted points.

And same goes for crit, haste ecc ecc

9. That blue in the OP gave my iris' cancer.

10. resilience scales with levels, a 70 can actually get 350 resi and have their received damage reduced like a full wrathful player ( in percentaqe ), a 79 with 350 resi is a 79 with 350 wasted points.

tears of laughter drip from my eyes as this guy unravels the mysteries on the universe
    thank you for making my wait so enjoyable

11. ...

You just hide through excuses. I can't keep listening you, i feel like i am playing a bronze V lol game "omg i'm in helo hell they all afk it's their fault"

You should just shut up and play, no offense tho

12. You just hide through excuses. I can't keep listening you, i feel like i am playing a bronze V lol game "omg i'm in helo hell they all afk it's their fault"

You should just shut up and play, no offense tho
    If 79 scaling is so bad why are you playing one?
    And who uses 350 on a 70 twink, youll get 1shotted.
    Only class that can go with 350 are prot warrs and rogues.

Saying 70 and 79s are equal is silly, I played both 79s and 70 and 79s are way stronger.
    Go play your 71 hunter, I can't stop you from that, but I can stay there, watching you die to britnay without helping you, that's the least I can do.

13. ...

Why i *WAS.

That twink was my ****ing first twink. Got it?
    Britnay had resi. And even with 12k hp i had to pop cds to kill him. And i was a ****ing bm hunter. I could pull 7k dps in a bc instance, can you even imagine how ****ing damage was his resi actually blocking D:

14. resilience scales with levels, a 70 can actually get 350 resi and have their received damage reduced like a full wrathful player ( in percentaqe ), a 79 with 350 resi is a 79 with 350 wasted points.

You have done no math whatsoever. Please double check your facts before you s**tpost. Resilience on a level 70 is AT BEST 2x as effective. 350 resilience brings you no where near "full wrathful". :cool: :) pls no h8. veri smiley.

First 12345 ... Last