1. Out of curiosity, why is it trolling is prohibited, yet all of you seem to take a liking in it?
    Anyway, what is the twink health on your realms?

2. Out of curiosity, why is it trolling is prohibited, yet all of you seem to take a liking in it?
    Anyway, what is the twink health on your realms?
    Like any forum, the moderators only have so much time to patrol, and if people don't report it, they generally don't go after someone. I won't go into details, but I'm sure a number of people here have gone on... involuntary absences a time or three in the past. Besides, trolling can be fun when it's done tastefully and with restraint. ;)

Anyway, the twink health on Deathwing seems to be doing pretty well for 19s and 79s so far, with 29s working on rebuilding. My sense is that with the exception of the historically active brackets, everyone is taking their time.

Me, I've got a priest in 19, 29, 39, and 49, mage in 29, shaman in 49, and am currently leveling a priest to 60. I've also got mages and priests planned for leveling to basically all other brackets, as well as druids planned for upper brackets, and a few other miscellaneous classes here and there. All this while I only have maybe 4-8 hours per week to actually play. Plus, none of their gear is even close to finished.

I'm an extreme case, but I wouldn't be surprised if there's at least a dozen players out there who are doing similar things. And then I bet there are a LOT of players who are still just having fun with their brand new 80s equipped with the best stuff they could get with refunded vps and coins. It's only been 2 months after all.

3. Out of curiosity, why is it trolling is prohibited, yet all of you seem to take a liking in it?
    Because we are not racists and we love trolls and all races equally (except maybe gnomes, and male draenei)

First ... 3111213