Sunday: PoS FoS HC main run
    Monday: PoS FoS HC alt run
    Tuesday: HoR HC HoR norm Main run
    Wednesday: ToC 5n trink farm Main run
    Thursday: PoS FoS norm
    Friday: OS 10
    Saturday: Onyxia 10.

Or something like that...

2. I haven't been posted here much lately but guild state is as the last time I posted here. 3 LoDs per week, 2 RS25hc per week, all legit and as Cryptan shows us, with videos, also 4th Icc25hc killing Sindy! Random normals and multiple banes!

Soon to come progress, today we killed 2nd RS25hc with very low alts to make room for 3rd RS25hc and strengthen it! Tomorrow we gonna do it! From tomorrow 3 of each heroic kills! Wish us gl!

3. July 3, 2015  

4. July 4, 2015  
    iv heard u got someone in your guild that beats his wife???

5. July 5, 2015  
    Promised 3rd RS25hc kill didn't happen sadly, wiped at 2% due to Halion enrage while 24manning (instance is full bug :/)! We'll retry this week ofc!

Anyways, reset came, Sunday's over and as usually, first LoD and rs25hc kill of the week are done already, both one-shotted and videos incoming!

Always up for recruits! Apply at royal-bloodline.shivtr.com!

6. July 5, 2015  
    Here they are

LoD one shot

RS25hc one shot

7. July 6, 2015  
    Btw I took time to count every single LoD kill since our very first one at Lordaeron (pre-moltdown) and the kill on 5 of July 2015 is our 61th LoD kill! Post-moltdown we already did 37 LoD kills and still counting 3 per week! From now on, since I'm jealous person, I'll post the kills with their # like other guilds do :D

Soon to count Halions, should be something around 45 kills

8. July 6, 2015  
    My friend, you can find around 32-33 out of 37 kills' videos of said LoD kills in this very thread if you wish, sadly we are missing 3-4 videos since it happened that recorders weren't raiding that day! (About post-moltdown kills)
    Meanwhile, I can literally give you 24/24 videos of pre-moltdown kills as we were luckier and everything was recorded!

If you think I'm full of bragging and bull**** (sorry for word mods, please don't delete), I can paste you right here right now at least 50 youtube links of LoD kills under the name of <Royal Bloodline> guild within 30 minutes. If you give me more time, I can probably you link you 56-57.

Do you really think I'd lie for 4-5 LoD kills when my guild has 60 on its list? Hmmm...

9. July 6, 2015  
    To the people who claim otherwise, I'll prove the post-moltdown number of kills with screenshots when I get home within 4-5 hours. Thanks for doubting and giving me reasons to need to prove it! I'll prove at least 33-34 kills from post-moltdown.

As for the pre-moltdown videos, I'm quite sure that Cryptan can provide you literally 24 links of youtube videos, which I doubt he will, but I can take my time to do so.

EDIT: Mods I think you're a bit harsh by deleting ppl's posts that doubt my legitimacy. I think it can be considered as productive discussion and I don't think it's toxic in any way, just my opinion
    Edited: July 6, 2015

10. July 6, 2015  
    Well.. I made playlists. 19 vids from LoD and RS. think that's all I have tho 1 was that chamber wipe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPI-...6jr0yDNhmPDAlc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJr3...nD1KaQoGhA7DZ7

Also... You're not really helping the Greek economy by doing this at work!

11. July 6, 2015  
    It's ok Patrick, I will post screenshots of my statistics in all my characters for people to see at least the post-moltdown kills. I only didn't participate in 2 kills I think when I was in Amsterdam, but I'll find videos of them to add 'em up in the kill count!

Anyawys, 19 videos by you, only one recorder, even tho you missed quite many kills, that's a start

12. July 6, 2015  

First ... 9101112132161 ... Last