1. Another week has come to an end <Royal Bloodline> finished with 5 heroic kills (3 LoDs and 2RS25hc). Sadly this week we didn't have enough activity to do 3rd RS25hc kill but we will again soon and we'll farm it weekly eventually! Still and always recruiting! Apply at royal-bloodline.shivtr.com!

P.S. WHY I CAN'T SEE ANY VIDEOS PATRICK

2. Cuz reasons! Pfine.. here is our last lod

YOU CAN POST THEM AS WELL YOU KNOW!!

3. First ICC and RS done within 2,5 hours

LoD

RS

4. By the end of monday already we finished 2 LoDs and 2 RS25hcs already! Tune in for more!

5. Today was a special day. LoD #69!!! Unless Mirmi failed his math.
    Quality is a bit lower than usual, had to convert and upload a local stream recording.

6. I never fail my math :@ I'll count total RS25hc too soon, it's not math it's just counting!

Anyways, 3 LoDs and 2 RS25hc done this week and today we're going for 3rd RS25hc! We're expecting 3 n 3 this week! Thanks everyone!

PS: 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69

EDIT: Next goal: 420!

7. Hello guys! Just wanted to note that we killed our 3rd RS25hc this week! "Last try" treatment always works for RB! We got sadly no video cuz our Peki and Noos weren't in group. It was funny kill, we almost wiped at 1%, outside no boomie, mages and ele shaman alive and group was kiting the last adds that spawned which was extremely funny to watch. I had the honor to lead outside with Adam's help (our nub tonk) and it was funny and relieving when we actually slayed the purpol dragon!
    Loot was: Foreshadow steps, Splitshape belt (Congratz Stew for winning both and good job on your first time hpala inside)
    Petrified Twilight Scale and Signet of Twilight
    Good work everyone and keep it up! :)

8. The most proof I have of the kill. Unlike outside, inside was very smooth. Both healers were new to the fight on their respective roles, but it went fine.
    We also managed to kill vdw in 25hc this week on 4th run.

This week: 3 lods, 3 RS25hc, 3 Banes.

Good raiding week with our 69th lod kill. Personally I have finally been, healer, tank, and dps, in all the heroic contents now. GG!

9. We also managed to kill vdw in 25hc this week on 4th run.

Personally I have finally been, healer, tank, and dps, in all the heroic contents now. GG!
    And you still don't know you're supposed to HEAL her!

10. Hello guys! Just wanted to note that we killed our 3rd RS25hc this week! "Last try" treatment always works for RB! We got sadly no video cuz our Peki and Noos weren't in group. It was funny kill, we almost wiped at 1%, outside no boomie, mages and ele shaman alive and group was kiting the last adds that spawned which was extremely funny to watch. I had the honor to lead outside with Adam's help (our nub tonk) and it was funny and relieving when we actually slayed the purpol dragon!
    Loot was: Foreshadow steps, Splitshape belt (Congratz Stew for winning both and good job on your first time hpala inside)
    Petrified Twilight Scale and Signet of Twilight
    Good work everyone and keep it up! :)
    I go for vacations for 3 days and you can't make proper kill god damnit

11. Sunday done!

LoD

RS

PS: Also, finally bis <3
    Edited: July 26, 2015

12. Monday's done and 2nd LoD for the week is down making it the #71 kill!

PATRICK! VIDEO + NUMBER!

13. Don't you remember I was grabbed? Would have been a bad recording anyway cuz the only thing we could hear was WOOF WOOF!!

14. Tuesday is done and we killed not one but two RS25hcs!!! 2nd and 3rd RS25hc are down and we are going on Wednesday for 3rd LoD!

I'm sure patrick recorded both RS of today so we will have 2 videos soon!

First ... 311121314152363 ... Last