1. rip me. might become the running gag, tho.
    atleast we saw nothing in full hd x264 encoding ;)

2. Another RS cleared. Newcomer-heavy but most of you guys did well.

Late SS, sorry. I don't do this often.

On another note, here's an update to our recruitment needs. The guild is particularly recruiting players of the following specs:
    - Combat Rogues
    - Frost and Unholy DK's
    - Affliction Warlocks

As always, exceptional applicants of any other class will be shown due consideration.

Applicants should be skilled, geared, as well as mature and intelligent enough to understand that raid spots don't come right away for newcomers, and that while climbing the ranks in a guild like this takes a lot of time, the worthwhile are always noticed and valued accordingly.
    Edited: August 13, 2016

3. Another Halion down today, apparently no SS or a video.

4. Barney is ded again!
    Drops were STS hc, leather bracurs and mail belt.
    DarkenedHui pro UI I must say. Send settings plox.

5. DarkenedHui pro UI I must say. Send settings plox.
    rip my paint skills, but I think DarkenedHue did 9/11

http://imgur.com/TGtjUKs
    Edited: August 15, 2016

6. Lol Hui means dick in Bulgarian, she did that on purpose! :D

7. Lol Hui means dick in Bulgarian, she did that on purpose! :D
    Damn, I got busted.

8. Hi guys we just killed 2 RS25hc today. Flames are still more tarded than Djareca but it's fine okei.
    Olobam didn't get his cts.
    Olobam didn't get his boots.
    Don't be like Olobam.
    I doubt we have video cuz no Ben but let's hope a wild SS or sth appears. Bye

9. I can upload my perspective of brain-afking all of the first kill but i'll have to see if i application captured sounds cuz i was busy watching anime during the kill (lol).
    No footage for 2nd kill because i had to go before then.

EDIT: Turns out I did record but it's got my VLC audio included... Oops. I'll upload it anyways.

About the Vid;
    Spoiler: Show
    My purpose of uploading kill videos is not to glorify or brag about kills, but to provide "proof of kill" videos; i always upload them unedited and include TS3 and whatever audio that i happen to hear while i'm playing; This serves the dual-purpose of allowing viewers to know that there's no editting trickery or dodgy business going on and also allowing interested guild applicants to get a feel for the guild strategies and the guild's raiding atmosphere. Unfortunately I wasn't told that I would need to upload so my slothful raiding tendencies have shone through. PlsNoKickMe.

FYI; The anime I'm watching is Steins;Gate, it's actually pretty interesting despite what i've heard about it being quite cliche time traveller drama-comedy.

We usually employ 3 heals inside and 3 heals outside, but they lose the Hpala outside due to a DC early in phase 1(he dc'd with the combustion so we dispel it and leave him to die under the boss). The rest of the strat and setup is easily apparent if you watch the video.
    The hpala's job inside is basically to prevent the Tank from getting global'd in sub-1-second which happens extremely often and without any warning whatsoever. Basically I just brainlessly HL overheal to pre-heal any potential damage burst without caring to see if anyone needs healing or not, and just rely on my gear to power me through the fight without the need to employ any form of mana-management whatsoever. Less geared Hpala/Tank combos would benefit from better CD management and it's usually highly recommended to time HL's to land perfectly after a Shadow Breath to maximise chances of tank survival; Less geared tank+hpala duos attempting to do RS25hc on the inside should co ordinate tank defensives and raid defensives (HoSac/DiSac/PainSup/etc) and Hpala healingCD buffs (DI/Wings/Trinkets/PI/Blust) along with good mana management to safely get through the phase without wiping
    However Belssie's bear and my Hpala are both basically BiS so I just mindless HL throughout the video and let the Rsham and Rdudu pick up the slack while I watch anime.

TL;DR: RS25H HITS HARD---I HPALA---I USE HL---LOTS OF HL---herpaderp.

Edited: August 21, 2016

10. Oneshotted LoD with 2nd grp. Pretty nice raid, even though we had some slacky moments, we still finished for 2h20mins! Expecting an anime video or something, SS would be nice too!

11. Hi guys we just killed 2 RS25hc today. Flames are still more tarded than Djareca but it's fine okei.
    Olobam didn't get his cts.
    Olobam didn't get his boots.
    Don't be like Olobam.
    I doubt we have video cuz no Ben but let's hope a wild SS or sth appears. Bye
    You are such an evil person <3
    Edited: August 21, 2016

12. Oneshotted LoD with 2nd grp. Pretty nice raid, even though we had some slacky moments, we still finished for 2h20mins! Expecting an anime video or something, SS would be nice too!

We also 1 shotted a Bane alt run right before invites for icc25hc went out, i'll upload both LK kills later tonight.

Edit: Here they are

Bane alts 1 shot.

LoD alt run 1 shot.
    Edited: August 23, 2016

13. and another LOD today :>
    Our "Alt run" is 1shotting LoD and the main run needs 5 days to complete it...

First ... 30383940414250 ... Last