1. LOD #196

Lag, dc, good cutters so on..

cutters wanna be..

Royal Bloodline still recruiting! mostly looking for warlocks, combat rogues, feral tanks and protection paladins but we recruit exceptional players as well. Guild site https://goo.gl/PzRQZ9
    Our current weekly schedule:
    4 LoDs, 4/5 RS 25HCs, 1-2 Dynamic ICC's, 1-2 ToGC's, 1 ULD (achievements).

2. LOD #197 and 198 done

One shoot as i understand as per usual ;]/

Royal Bloodline still recruiting! mostly looking for warlocks, combat rogues, feral tanks and protection paladins but we recruit exceptional players as well. Guild site https://goo.gl/PzRQZ9

3. LOD #199

Good team recovery there;]/

Random TOGC with Sylvana`s

Edited: October 15, 2017

4. LOD #200

Started as dynamic ended, 5th kill for the week, and one more milestone past gratz guys.

5. RS #142

He hits a bit harder but nothing to worry bout.

Edited: October 24, 2017

6. End of the line of Royal Succession!

So here we've come, at long last.

After having weathered crises and debacles that consumed many guilds before us.

After having raided continuously for almost half a decade; hitting milestone after milestone over the course of those years, and ending that run while at the height of our strength.

Now here we've finally come, at the final destination that awaits any guild.

We arrive at this juncture with mellowed acceptance of the fact that our time in the raiding scene has come to a close, and also the understanding that the end of the road is not an occurrence to fixate on with regret, but a point that marks our turn to loosen up and celebrate what has been a breathtakingly long, successful, meaningful, memorable, and inexpressibly precious journey.

I thank everyone with the utmost sincerity who had a hand to play in making our run the odyssey that it was. I can't put into words how proud I am of what you helped make possible. We persevered relentlessly through some impossible circumstances, and always came out stronger, and closer. We kicked this off in the spring of 2013, from humble beginnings and having modest expectations, starting out as friends - and now here we reach the end of our road, a couple of months after our 4th birthday as a guild, finishing as a family. Thank you to everyone who remained with us till the end of the line. Thank you to those who understandably took their leaves prematurely to attend to other obligations who might or might not be around to read this. Thank you to everyone who came in the guild before me who I might not have had the pleasure to meet yet. Thank you to Warmane for hosting the servers where our players could come together to have the great times we've had. Royal Bloodline's raiding odyssey represents over 4 years of unbroken succession and inheritance of the legacy left behind by any player who's ever left their mark upon the guild. Royal Bloodline's retirement from raiding represents the end of an era, but more importantly, the ushering of a new one, however those newer chapters write themselves! What it does NOT represent, however, is the end of Royal Bloodline's existence. Royal Bloodline as a guild will of course continue to exist indefinitely, functioning as a social avenue for players who were in the guild once upon a time. The contents of the guild's Shivtr site are being opened to public view to serve as a gallery of the guild's extensive history.

Today, on 28th Oct 2017, Royal Bloodline officially announces its retirement from our scheduled 25-man Heroic Raiding.

Take heart, my friends, in the fact that you're a part of the legend that Royal Bloodline is. Take heart in the fact that wherever you go, you'll always keep a piece of the guild with you. The officer team of Royal Bloodline wishes you the best in your post-RB endeavours!

Stay awesome and lovely as always!

P.S.
    The pic above is the original in case Schatten tries to Photoshop himself in later.
    Edited: October 28, 2017

7. Thank you for the amazing experience and absolutely wonderful times.
    It has been a pleasure and honor being part of the journey, something I'll cherish forever.
    All the best to everyone <3

Spoiler: Show
    Terenas Menethil desperately tried to warn us every day, every week: "No king rules forever my son." But who would believe the words of an old man, in lieu of the dazzling loot that laid beyond the cutscene...

PS: I'm delighted THIS spot made it in the final cut! ;u;
    Edited: October 28, 2017

8. So many years , so many memories . Simply the best . It was a pleasure playing with all of you in these last few years ( well mostly all of you i hated boosting that schattenib and belssnib ..xD :)) ) and a BIG THANK YOU for everyone that ever crossed paths with us and helped us achiev everything that we did . Keep being the best as always .

9. Many years, best community, best raiding. Thanks everyone for the good time that we spent together here.

10. It was a great adventure that came to an undelayed end.Thanks everyone for the unforgettable memories that we made together.

11. One of the great ones. Regretable that warmane losses such high quality guild and raid community. Wish you all the best.

12. The best guild I could possibly ask to be in. Not simply addressing our raids which were of the highest quality(Over 200 LK 25 HC, unachieved by any guild in warmane!) but the community as well. Royal Bloodline was a family. There's no other guild in warmane that's learned so many players how to be a part of the best. Excellent leadership and great attitude towards new people(which undeniably always feel like they're worse than the rest) and willingness to learn them to be a part of RB. Thank you, Zylas, Klaun, Belssie and Elys for your commitment to keep the guild alive for so long despite the fact we were running on fumes. No king rules forever, sadly, but this is exactly how we step down! Like the kings and queens of warmane doing 5 LODs a week and lots of others end game raiding. Long live the Royal Bloodline Legacy. It's been an honor. Lots of love, Kanye.

13. Royal Bloodline will always have a place in my heart. I'll never forget people that i met here. This guild not only the best in raiding, but also this is a family for every player who joins it. All the officers and Guild Master were always a kind, wise and patient. It was a pleasure to be here and i will always remember every things that happened with me here.
    Thanks that you believed in me. Thanks for every invite into the raid. It's been an honor to be a part of this guild.
    I wish all the best to everyone! You're all the best!
    Lots of love, Bob.

First ... 23637172737475 Last